Dogecoin

What did you do? Load by charm or trickery?

That must be a complicated decision.

No way! Must have been terrifying for kid.

Not really. Every businessman faces this endlessly. I don’t support low taxes on businesses. Given that we have them, I take advantage of them.

Similarly, I don’t support crypto. To me it is a currency designed for criminals, drug dealers and money launderers. Since it hasn’t been banned, I might as well buy some so as not to miss out.

I just signed up for a crypto dealer. They took my ID and all kinds of rude info. My account should be verified in 2 days. Now let’s see how much money I can lose.

she was having a blast lol

excellent time to get in and welcome to the world of crypto, you criminal!
lol@rude info, dont forget to declare your crypto income when doing taxes or you might become a real criminal according to your government :wink:

(i would suggest to just get as much bitcoin as you can afford to lose and in a few months you made the easiest money you ever did)

I doubt I’ll need to. I tend to lose money at these games. I make a decent living at games I’m good at. This, like the stock market, is a game I’m likely to be bad at.

I think this is exciting. Congratulations! I hope you enjoy your newfound entertainment.

Hopefully nothing was assaulted in the rude collection of your info.

Do not speak that negative nonsense into your first transaction. I’m really excited for you. I think you will do well.

Ahh, just my luck. I always miss the fun stuff. Maybe someday.

It is like gambling but to me fun is in the challenge to beat them at their game. Who did you sign up with, if you don’t mind my asking?

I don’t mind at all. I googled “legal canadian crypto exchange” and these guys came up. I’m open to opening other accounts if I get interested, but I like that these guys fall under Canadian banking law which is much stricter than US law.

That’s interesting. Robinhood shows Dogecoin to be at .18, falling 0.07 since I sold out, but your site shows it to be .23. Same with Bitcoin.

Why do you seek out something with strict laws? I mean, what purpose does it serve you?

Canadian dollars, Michele.

It is very difficult for a financial institution in Canada to go bankrupt, Michele. Remember how many US and European banks failed in the 2008 downturn? None of our banks failed. Not one.

Oh lol I forget.

You make that sound like an accident when we both know it was deliberate.

We don’t both know that. I know nothing of the sort. It may in fact be true, but I know nothing of it.

You don’t know that they deliberately made bad loans?

I know they deliberately made risky loans. I know of no motive for wanting those loans to fail.

A bailout wasn’t motive?

No. First they had no idea that they would get the bailouts, or the terms of those bailouts if they did. Second, the bailouts, while sickening, were still less than the banks would have made if they had just operated profitably.

I disagree. These are the same people that plan wars.

Dogecoin spiked last night. Not a good time to buy-in. It is falling this morning but I don’t think it’s hit bottom…yet. I am watching it though, in order to buy the dip.

Do it now! Do it now!

And thrust myself into negative territory knowing the price is still dropping? I don’t think that’s a smart move. We just need to be still and patient.