Destroying People

This is the new culture of destroying people for ancient crimes. Madness.

Obama just spoke about this. I can’t agree more with what he said.

Mr Obama told the audience: "I get a sense among certain young people on social media that the way of making change is to be as judgemental as possible about other people.

“If I tweet or hashtag about how you didn’t do something right or used the wrong verb, then I can sit back and feel pretty good about myself because ‘Man did you see how woke I was? I called you out!’”

“That’s enough,” he said. “If all you’re doing is casting stones, you are probably not going to get that far.”

Mr Obama added that “people who do really good stuff have flaws”.

xcvxcvb cvb

“And that’s because he can finally get back to focusing on the issues that matter — like, Did we fake the moon landing?”

I didn’t know Trump was questioning this but it’s interesting because Will seems to be certain we didn’t go to the moon. Trump and Will have more in common than I realized.

Sometimes children demonstrate more wisdom the adults.

Lil James. He already has a “street name”?

Watching Derek Chauvin trial live on MSNBC.

That’s a total non-trial. Did he kill this guy? Bloody obviously. The only issue I have is whether the other cops there should be found guilty.

I guess they have to go through the motions. It’s possible they could let the cop go.

Chauvin’s height was reported at 5 foot 9 and weight from 145 to 156 to 165 pounds. I have also seen it prior at 5 foot 12 inches or 1.82 cm. I think I orignally heard in 2020 as something like 6 foot 3 and 200.

George Floyd is supposedly 6 foot 3 but I heard originally he was 6 foot 7 to Chauvin’s 6 foot something.
Some news stories report him at least 6 foot 6 or 6 foot 7.

Chauvin looked tall. I believe he was taller than every other officer with him. How did he get down to 5 foot 9?

I saw that, too. Made me chuckle. Isn’t “5 foot 12 inches” better known as 6 feet? Must’ve been some non-English-speaking press.

1 Like

Those poor people had to delete their Instagram. Such a tragic event for them. Maybe they can get a quack doctor to pump them full of pills to cope. Fun fun.
While Obama celebrates his precious birthday maskless, our children have been mandated to wear masks to school all day long every day and what are they learning? Critical Race Theory. More fun, fun.