Daniel

Have peace. God has worked a good thing through you for me. For Gods work is good. He does this for those who love Him.

Do not WAIT for salvation, Brother. Repent now and be forgiven.

He knows you love Him. He has revealed it to me to know your heart and I have prayed and asked for you in Jesus Holy Name because I love you because I know you love Him and He loves you.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
Thank you so much for your kind words. I am kind of exhausted today, but I will go into each and every single word because I feel you have kind of some connection to him. He never talks to me but does actually shows me extreme things and outlooks. Sometimes I have very lively dreams. Funny huh? Another Daniel, another wild dream.
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
I will got into the “confession” topic and the “peace” topic, maybe more, when my mind is a little fresher than today. I am going to bed now.
I love you, too, AgeOfGrace, Michele, that is, right?
I had quite some tears in my eyes reading your beautiful lines you spared for everybody on bbad.
God bless you!

Daniel

1 Like

Shabat Shalom Michele!!

1 Like

Yes, peace is actually the personal state I see as a goal, too. Definitively a desireable state. I am not even near inner peace still. But I do see some improvements. I try to live with less and less and it feels great. Owning things almost has become a burden in my eyes. It just drags precious time. And the real important things (food for body and mind/books) do cost next to nothing. In former times my aim was to own a house some day. Now, I am happy to be free of those things. Time is very short. I cannot afford to take care of details like a clean garden or a flashy car these end-of-time days.

To whom do I repent? And what do I have to repent?
There are diffent views on either issues out there.
Extreme examples:

• Some community true to the bible teaches masturbation as a natural necessity and required(!) for unmarried men to not have their eyes and thoughts on women.
  • Other more mainstream denomination says masturbation is a sin
  • as always in Christianity, there are hundreds of views in between these extreme standpoints

Then: how to repent/ what is repentance?
Some group says:

• your repentance is only valid if done in front of person(s) who is socially interacting with you in normal life, so that is has a social control component
  • others teach that repentance is a private thing that you might speak out in privacy (without any form of social control to check whether you really mean it)
1 Like

At first I thought the “Dan C” entry is targetting myself. Because it also holds some truth.
More than one devoted Christian told me that I am trying to come close to god with my head, not with my heart/spiritual eyes. I cannot manage however to change much of this though, since this is pretty much my personality.
I also have to avoid to follow people that cannot save me. So true. I’ll try harder.

1 Like

Daniel? I haven’t heard from you in a long time. You have gone quiet. I am sorry if you are feeling this too. I did tell you how to avoid it though. I hope you come to me soon.

Have you betrayed me? Try to understand something, Daniel. I already know. I am always one step ahead of you all because it is the Lord in me that reveals the Truth and you are guilty too. You should say something before I unleash some hateful words against you and cause you more pain.

The thought of where you have been. What you have been doing against me and why you won’t face me bothers me. Because I know you have a forked tongue.

If so, I don’t have that forked tongue willingly. I can wake up quite as another person as the day before. That even bewilders myself.
I am sorry to not have been online. But I got a dying relative and work and shit. Also, I wanted to post about the Fuhrers book, but starting from chapter 9 or so, this book is a pure rant and I cannot get anything out of it anymore.

I am losing interest in the world, but I still love tech. I am toying around Arduino’s Ethernet shield lately.
I still want to grow in knowledge. But experiencing some trouble in family matters right now.
But I cannot grow by Trump-bashers-bashing.
I have a new book about Islam, but it is too disappointing to post it on bbad.

1 Like

You came to the wrong place. This is Trump trashers paradise.

I pray for your family, Daniel. That they be fully restored in both body and soul. In Jesus’ Name.

Daniel, I never want to pry but I was wondering what is happening with your family.

I’d like to talk about the book of Daniel.

1 Like

I’ll run fetch my Bible.

Daniel 12:4

But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

Now if you would take just a moment and read Daniel Chapter 2. What in this chapter makes this a mystery? It’s not a trick question. We know it’s not the head made of Gold. That was Nebuchadnezzar, right? Breast and arms of silver. I believe they solved that mystery by determining that the kingdom was divided into four parts and given to his generals. I actually do t remember what the belly was but if it’s that important to you, it’s no mystery so you can find that information on the internet. Anyway, that brings us to the legs of iron and feet mixed with iron and clay.

its legs of iron, and its feet partly iron and partly clay. While you were watching, a stone was cut out, but not by hands. It struck the statue on its feet of iron and clay and smashed them. Then the iron, the clay, the bronze, the silver, and the gold were crushed together, and became like chaff from summer threshing-floors that the wind blows away. Not a trace of them could be found. Then the stone that struck the image became a great mountain and filled the whole earth.
Daniel 2: 33-35

If you read this today and it’s meaning is no longer a mystery, Daniel 12:4 has been fulfilled.

When you make for Me an altar of stones, do not build it from cut stone, for if you use a tool on it, you will have profaned it.
Exodus 20: 25

Then Joshua built an altar to Adonai, God of Israel, on Mount Ebal, as Moses the servant of Adonai had commanded Bnei-Yisrael, as written in the scroll of the Torah of Moses, an altar of uncut stones on which no man had wielded any iron tool. They offered on it burnt offerings to Adonai and sacrificed fellowship offerings. There on the stones he wrote a copy of the Torah of Moses, which he had written, in the presence of Bnei-Yisrael.
Joshua 8: 30-33

Keep my mitzvot and live, my teaching as the apple of your eye. Bind them on your fingers,
write them on the tablet of your heart.
Proverbs 7: 2-3
Now when you cross over the Jordan, you are to set up these stones about which I am commanding you today on Mount Ebal, and coat them with plaster. 5 There also you will build an altar to Adonai your God, an altar of stones—you are not to use an iron tool on them.
Deuteronomy 27: 4-5

Moreover, I will give you a new heart. I will put a new spirit within you. I will remove the stony heart from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh.
Ezekiel 36: 26

do not be like the hypocrites. For they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by men.

Stop

We aren’t on the same page or you would have some kind of understanding about what I’m talking about.

We do not fight against flesh and blood but against powers and principalities. The goal of Satan is equality with God. If God gives life eternal, so does Satan.

This stone is cut out by Gods Eternal Power.