Craigslist

You guys are so helpful. It’s effing cold here. It’s beautiful when it’s sunny, which is one day in four during winter. It’s sunny most days in summer but winter is long. Everything is expensive but everything is good. We never walk anywhere anymore. We drive to buy milk. I am struggling to lose weight but at least I haven’t gained any. That might change after yesterday’s sushi feast (it was her birthday). I will solve this problem by not weighing myself until tomorrow.

Or you could just throw up your hands and get fat. No one in Canada would begrudge you.

God knows I’d fit in.

1 Like

Ha ha! Very funny! They would hate it here. The climate changes quickly. You can be wearing shorts and flip flops one day and a turtleneck sweater the next. When it’s hot, it’s sweltering and when it’s cold it’s bitter but I love it because most winters are extremely short.

I remember when Adam moved to Oklahoma City. He hated it. It didn’t sound bad to me but he despised it. He loved Texas back then, although he’s been in Kansas for a long time now.

He didn’t love Texas for the weather. Texas humidity makes it difficult to breath this far south.
Speaking of south, that last clip of South Park was corny. I didn’t wanna say anything because I didn’t want to hurt Will’s feelings. He doesn’t usually post corny things. Don’t tell him. It will just upset him and then I’ll have to share my snot-filled tissue. Oh I’m sorry. I hope that didn’t gross anyone out.

HA ha ha ha
HA ha ha ha
HA ha ha ha