Coronavirus

It’s true. You ARE a moron.

Steve Quayle, a.k.a. “Stephen Quayle™” (note the trademark) hosts a website that mainly deals with angels, giants and alleged terrorist threats. He frequently appears on several radio programs around the US (including the popular syndicated AM broadcasts, Coast to Coast AM) to discuss these topics. He often appears with Doug Hagmann of the Northeast Intelligence Network (NEIN), with whom he maintains close ties. He is the former editor and publisher of two newsletters : Survival Quest and Security and Survival Chronicles.

Mr. Quayle portrays himself as an expert in covert information and disseminates allegations and rumors of terroristic actions and threats. His current agenda as a frequent talk show guest involves the allegation of a foiled nuclear attack on US soil on July 15, 2004.

Mr. Quayle hosts and produces a radio show, “Q-Files,” broadcast on shortwave radio and distributed on the internet.

Mr. Quayle maintains a website, stevequayle.com, that features “Global Terrorist Alert Updates” which “is provided for your prayerful and careful consideration.[1]

pure RWNJ spam

the UN couldn’t keep the peace on cyprus, a tiny island
we should fear their might
the jewish globalist cabal endured 12 years of nazi power
who else is gracie afraid of?
america does a poor job of teaching its citizens to think

I checked out that site. Michele, you might be interested in it. He shares many of your beliefs and he supports his belief in giants with Biblical scripture.

Amen to this. I maintain that the US is no worse than other developed countries on most matters, but on this topic I have to admit the US seems to be worse. All countries have lunatic conspiracy theorists. In the US, they’re perhaps 20% of the population. That’s way out of whack.

((they)) are forcing you to say that
google me your gps
i and my confederates will launch a raid to release you

google me your gps
nonsense, but you understood it
nobody would have a generation ago

1 Like

I remember being in my 20s that same generation ago, working in medical software. I hated it but I indulged in the commonplace delusions of youth that my work was important and I was irreplaceable, neither of which were true. Anyway, I had a doctor in my office and he asked me what this new “Hotmail” stuff was all about. I said “I’ll show it to you” and called up my recently-created account on the then-new platform. As I logged in, the screen filled with a huge ad for “Hot Young Sluts Fucking Their Pets”.

The interesting part isn’t that I was mortified. I was, but whatever. The interesting part is that today, 25 years later, if the same events unfolded, we’d just say “stupid spam” and get on with the meeting. We are not just jaded. We are desensitized beyond recognition.

and there you have an explanation for your 20% whacko stat (which stat is very trumpian of you to create citation needed).
wow what happened when i wasn’t looking?
must be a powerful evil force.
10% is a horrible failure.
wouldn’t fly with those odds.

No. The desensitization affects the whole world. I have operated under the assumption that most countries still have fewer whackos than the US but I admit, I might be wrong about that presumption. I look at Daniel in Deutschland and I am forced to remember that wild conspiracy theories aren’t limited to the southern USA.

Don’t be silly. “In the US, they’re perhaps 20% of the population” is not an unreasonable statement. I am just forced now to wonder if it’s perhaps 20% worldwide, not just in the US.

A moron after your heart. What are you going to do about it.

In Japan, more people died from suicide last month than from Covid in all of 2020. And women have been impacted most

that’s from cnn
even still
what’s wrong with japan?

That should be fact-checked.

Too much freedom?

I didn’t believe that. I googled. It’s real.

this virus is foretold in the bible.
i realize i should have mentioned it before.
i thought everybody knew.

Dec.1 is World AIDS Day.

I work with a really dumb woman that doesn’t believe the pcr results. She doesn’t run the test thankfully. She is way too slow and unorganized to run it. Anyways, she is also an antivaxxer naturally. Every year she chooses to wear a mask from November to June rather than get a shot. I’m guessing we will have covid shots by February. If she refuses, I wonder if she will even be allowed in the hospital. We don’t have a union. She’s antiunion but even if we had one I doubt we would support that behavior. I guess brigham and women has a union and their nurses have to report to work if they are positive and symptom free. Makes the test quite useless at that point.

Ok. I was told wrong information. My work is unclear on this. We had a hematology tech that was not allowed to come to work for 2 weeks because her live in boyfriend was positive. I worked today and if i didn’t go in, 300 patients would have had their procedures or surgeries postponed. So if my wife gets sick I wonder how that works. The heme tech was also paid because she was forced to stay home and had no positive result. I guess i work in the wrong department.

nick appears to be what we have lately begun to call a front-line worker.
i will be sure if the hyphen disappears.

I don’t think it gets any more front-line than working in a hospital full of covid patients.