Coronavirus

What other proof would you need?

If experience is any indicator, Americans will pay three times as much for this drug as Canadians, who will in turn will pay five times as much as Indians.

To keep the costs of medications cheap, India has has made a series of policy decisions. For example, until 2005, India offered no patent protection for pharmaceutical products, which made the generic pharmaceutical industry thrive. When India became a part of World Trade Organization (WTO) it passed patent laws in 2005, however the laws only offered weak protections to pharmaceuticals. Hence, when new drugs come to the Indian market, they typically face generic competition pretty much right after their launch. The result is that medication in India is ridiculously cheap and generic pharmaceutical industry continues to thrive.

Source: https://yourstory.com/mystory/67e8037322-why-are-medicines-so-cheap-in-india-the-economics-of-drug-pricing

these “people” living in ((india))
are they by chance globalists?

Indeed they are. Some of them have even infiltrated the USA. The CEOs of Google, Microsoft and IBM are all Indians. It’s quite possible your next two presidents (Kamala Harris and Nikki Haley) will be Indians.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2020/09/16/health/covid-vaccines-free.amp.html%3F0p19G=2103

“Federal officials outlined details Wednesday of their preparations to administer a future coronavirus vaccine to Americans, saying they would begin distribution within 24 hours of any approval or emergency authorization, and that their goal was that no American “has to pay a single dime” out of their own pocket.”

regeneron is not a vaccine
some people say
but you keep right on changing your story
cdc got guidelines for that

if you always get it wrong, gracie, at what point do you admit it?
little sTrump-ette
never admit you’re wrong

regeneron medicine to treat covid
vaccine to prevent it
butterflies are free
you said regeneron was
okie moron

It’s free

Michele, try to pay attention. The Regeneron antibody cocktail is NOT a vaccine and will not be free.

some people say it’s free
just read what she said earlier
and what she repeats
why can’t you be like some people

I’m sorry. I didn’t know it was wrong to admit when you are wrong. I was wrong.

I do know that since I posted it.

Regeneron’s drug combines two lab-made antibodies

The treatment is still being tested in clinical trials

I somehow thought a genius such as yourself understood that when I said Trump would make “that” free that you could somehow comprehend what “that” was. My mistake. I was definitely wrong.

you mean butterflies aren’t free?
regeneron isn’t a medicine to treat patients that already caught covid?
a vaccine doesn’t immunize against catching it?
trump won’t be in office to say what’s free?
donnie won’t be free in prison?
okie moron

Not unless you say so.

Not unless you say so.

Not unless you say so.

Yes. That makes you wrong. I wouldn’t admit it thought. You’re a god here. Everyone says so.

Not unless you say so.

Once a moron…

Practice makes perfect sense, if you say so.

Well, this is turning into a kindergarten.

He’s your invited guest.

I was talking about you, Michele. “Not unless you say so” over and over again? What’s next? I know you are but what am I? Bloody kindergarten.

I can talk to anyone, Reg , but if he’s going to talk down to me, well, I am what I am, as you do repeatedly share.

considering raspberry pi for covid boredom syndrome. I think there are other types out there but I’m not familiar with them.

I love raspberry. I’ll run fetch my pencil and see you in the morning.