Coronavirus

No, I can just refuse health to Dan as he easily as he could refuse doing his job with some provided ppe excuse.

No Silky you canā€™t do shit

The price of asparagus has gone up. No matter. If you go slack and let the health standard slip I can do something more than go wee in your corn flakes.

!!!

With that over with I do agree the virus is still a very real threat. What I experienced just before I woke up earlier is much worse than what I experienced before. I mentioned earlier I havebeen looking and feeling less than my normal self. I went out today to buy some auto supplies and food at a grocery. Both places had large plexi glass shields. I was even walked though some data entry being entered in a rewards program while staring through the pelxi glass likeit was some medical equipment.
I felt fine just felt a bit fatter, less robust and muscular proportioned despite being heavier. So I laid down. I woke up again as if somebody just woke me up. My eyes started rolling around frantically and it felt like my chest was frozen and I had about a hand shovel full of concrete in each lung. It got harder and harder to breathe and I could not activate my breathing muscles. I felt like it was an out of body experience. I had this feeling after the last tiem I went out, but this was worse. I remember I had feelingsliekthis for a week and they had me come in because they suspected a heart attack. It was hardly the case.

I just relaxed, didnā€™t even drink any water, and just realized I cannot activate nonexistent muscles and organs that are not my own. It was a feeling like somebody had had just lay down on top of me and shut themselves down. Iā€™m getting tired of these incovenient surprises.

Oh I did I mention my everywhere I walked around after waking up I kept smelling like rotting steak, beef fat, cow blood funk, and skin or smelly leather. My face would smell terribly when I wiped it on a towel and I honestly thought I blinked and had kissed it and had tasted country fried steak when I ate no beef at all yesterday. It also smelled like harsh vinegar and the smell wasnā€™t on the towel or noticeable on my face until I would wipe my face with a towel.

You donā€™t need the virus. You can get just somebody elseā€™s health stats through panel tech. It can hit like a screen freeze at any time.

1 Like

One canā€™t help but love your post, Mark. It smells like death every day. Someone light a candle and letā€™s pray that in Death, it will Rest In Peace.

1 Like

ā€œThis virus just may become another endemic virus in our communities and this virus may never go away. HIV hasnā€™t gone away,ā€

Thatā€™s downplaying the seriousness of the virus. Three months ago it was deadly serious. Like the flu, we learn to live with it. The healthier the mind and body, the lower the risk of complications or death.

I went to Walmart yesterday. Thereā€™s no meat. There was that pink slime covered HB meat in those tubes. One package of Ribeye. $30.00 :pleading_face:which is probably cheap compared to what itā€™s going to cost in a month.

Walmart is the only place I know that you can go in and see squares on the floor with instructions for 6ā€ of distance but no one practicing social distancing. Some people wore masks but not me. When are we going to move on from this virus and the fear surrounding it?
California says they arenā€™t moving on until August. They are more than willing to use Fauci/Gates Foundationsā€™ healthcare guidelines to suck from the teet of tax-payer funds. That state may go red this year.

Doesnā€™t look good for Orangeman if the economy goes south

1 Like

I know thatā€™s what Democrats want to see happen and they are trying but most people see past the facade.

The name COVID is Corona Virus Disease and 19 for 2019.
I wonder if its a cover up from any bovid derived viruses and disease.

Remember the big deal about anthrax tainted letters? Why didnā€™t that trigger a similar response with gloves and paper mail?

Probably because it was isolated

I donā€™t know. I wonder if itā€™s a cover for a canine coronavirus.

I really dislike dealing with people with herpes ego trips.
People who keep insisting herpes superiority.

Itā€™s like a cigarette smoker with lungs 100 times weaker than mine constantly trying intimidation tactics.

You and Will have the gripe because you believed I urinated lesions into your flesh.

I would imagine until there is a vaccine that works. Youā€™ll be required to wear a mask in public soon. Hopefully only for 2 years. It really depends on how long the vaccine takes. Most of them take 10 years. So this 12 month thing seems pretty optimistic. Iā€™d imagine once a ton of us have long term antibodies, you wonā€™t have to wear a mask anymore.

It is quite annoying to wear them for 40 hours a week, but for 30 minute a day it really isnā€™t bad. I have yet to wear a cloth mask. Iā€™m guessing most employees will have to wear them. You have to in Massachusetts if you are within 6 feet of someone. So most walkers just wear one on their head drop it down when they walk by someone. Outside I mean.

Iā€™m sure youā€™ll have the same guideline once your state catches up to new England.