Coronavirus

nods, i think its the unknown

in some weird way there must be something comforting about smoking or car accidents killing people because people know they could live normal lives and stop it and avoid it if they wanted to

this virus cannot be avoided without living abnormally

1 Like

Better to ignore it at all and forget about it as best as we canā€¦by watching a baby- :heart: g :heart: o :heart: a :heart: t :heart:-birth livestream!!

I agree. I was thinking about this earlier.

I would rather interfere with a tractor.

You wonā€™t receive a ā€œlikeā€ for this postā€¦sorry

If someone into bestiality was sexually aroused by a baby goat, would that be pedophilia?

look, friends, I am trying to fade out Corona-hysteria as best as I can WITHOUT any hand in my underpants, so if you folks donā€™t mind, there are cute babygoats on livestream craving for my attention RIGHT NOW

How can you ignore that Massey-Ferguson?

I think part of it is smoking and driving recklessly kills yourself and maybe another. It is not exponential. The flu is exponential but I believe this virus is much deadlier. Which is interesting since it only has 3 symptoms really. And lack of taste which is not a big deal for a few days. Iā€™m not saying we havenā€™t overreacted. I just donā€™t consider this virus the flu, bad driving or smoking cigarettes.

It will be interesting how we handle the best pandemic.

Reg. Do you get to collect the Canadian stimulus package? It looks impressive.

It looks like 2000 Canadian dollars a month. if you lose your job. And some vague thing about some money if you are affected by it. I will get about a 1000 less per month as long as this goes on but I doubt Iā€™d get anything from Canada.

Details arenā€™t clear yet but I doubt it. If thereā€™s money for me Iā€™ll take it but Iā€™d be surprised. I havenā€™t lost my job. I could hire myself and then fire myself but instead Iā€™ll just complain a lot. lol.

1 Like

Did You just say ā€œstimulus packageā€?
Whatā€™s inside?
I am curious!

What if you sell your company to your wife and she fires you?

lol. I know youā€™re joking but to be serious for a second, I am just not going to game the system. Whether or not weā€™re overreacting, all the suffering out there is very real and I just think itā€™s wrong to take something thatā€™s not legitimately coming to me. I admit, though, I saw my investment numbers today and shuddered at how much this downturn has cost me already (and I expect it will get much worse). I hope that new Cloudmakers business of mine makes lots of money if I ever get to release it. Perverse that I am almost ready and coronavirus has shut down the world. lol.

1 Like

ā€œWe have to take care of the cure, that will make the problem worse no matter what.ā€
ā€”Joe Biden

this sounds like a bad f-movie with reptilian overlords from outer space invading earth, the chinese taking over australia and its all the work of the devilā€¦

At least itā€™s pretty clearly editorial content instead of masquerading as journalism.

Where do you get this stuff? Do you go looking for it?

I just feel like he should have gone straight ethnic.