Coronavirus

What a stereotypical Chinaman. lol

When do you go to the Chinese dentist? 2:30

ā€¦whenever BTC hits 10k again!
But @2:30 I donā€™t see any dents?!

Instacart workers are threatening to strike. They want the default tip to be 10%. They havenā€™t been paid yet in the month of March.

Haha

What should I buy stock in once this is over? Home Depot? Diapers?

1 Like

Amazon. All those people trying home delivery for the first time arenā€™t going to go back to Walmart.

1 Like

Good idea about the baby diapers for the Coronavirus baby boom.

1 Like

I have some friends Iā€™ve discussed this with. It is interesting that none of them have had any increase in sexual activity during this period. I also admit I have had no increase, although I also havenā€™t had a decrease. Some of them even report their women want to have sex with additional precautions because of coronavirus, which is bizarre to me. Both Isa and I just instinctively accept that if one of us gets it, we both will have it. Weā€™ve never discussed it but itā€™s how we instinctively operate. We do the social distance thing with everyone else but not with each other.

I suppose you need a pry bar. Donā€™t underestimate the law.

I spoke with a friend on the west coast of Florida. He said domestic violence calls are up 30%.

Honestly that makes more sense to me than the idea that weā€™re all going to spend our time screwing. Itā€™s been a week in quarantine and my temper is short and Iā€™m arguing on FB for no reason. In two more weeks I hope Iā€™m still sane.

What happened to the basket job thread?

Itā€™s here.

https://discourse.bbad.com/t/observe-this-i-mean-if-you-want-to-but-you-don-t-have-to/964/56

So I should buy stock in private prisons?

1 Like

Geeze Dan, youā€™re investing like the Grim Reaper. lol

1 Like

I would say invest in ammunition.

Or maybe a strong basket.

1 Like

Iā€™m actually not sure what the best plan is. Perhaps there isnā€™t one.

1 Like

I agree totally with this. Nobody is sure. What I donā€™t like is these half-assed plans. If youā€™re going to open it up and let everyone get it, do that. If youā€™re going to lock down and isolate in the hopes nobody gets it, do that. Seems some people are trying to do both.