Coronavirus

I pray for your life and you pray for my death. I don’t even know how to take that other than to say I am disappointed, again.

I don’t pray for your death, Michele. I pray for the death of Republican politicians. And some of their family members named Trump. And maybe a few judges. And some major right wing media people like Hannity and Glenn Beck.

I hope they all live until after the election, though. I want to enjoy their pain. Trump is behind by 16 according to CNN. Bet you anything @Tychicus stops showing his irritating face around here after election day.

That’s a relief.

Sigh* it started out so great.

It’s a bet. You owe me 20 anyway.

1 Like

First I’ve heard of this. For what?

For the last bet that you lost.

1 Like

Be more specific, please. I don’t recall this.

Edit: Found it.

As I recall, you refused to provide me a PayPal address to send the $20 to. If you do that, I will pay immediately.

This is going to get ignored. Trump doesn’t want any more positive COVID diagnoses before the election. I wonder if the DC health department has any ability to enforce it.

This is the closest McConnell has come to admitting Trump is an imbecile. McConnell himself is a piece of trash who needs to be kicked out of power, of course. This bit of good sense doesn’t change that.

Sen. Mitch McConnell said he had not been to the White House since August, saying “I personally didn’t feel that they were approaching the protection from this illness in the same way that I thought was appropriate for the Senate.”

We had an errand to run so we went to a place we like for breakfast the other day. They’ve erected big plexiglass barriers between the tables. Ugly as hell. Feels like eating in prison. I do have to admit they did totally isolate us from the other diners, however. I wonder if this is the new normal.

I got the 2020 flu vaccine today. It cost me nothing with my insurance. Couldn’t get any of the pneumonia’s without a prescription I was told. CVS.

I really feel lethargic and stiff. I think that flu shot helped me to drop off fat. I’m looking at another vaccine right now.

Fat was making me sick. Must have been some sick fat.

1 Like

I think it just completed or maxed out the fat’s genetic potential.

Fat makes everyone sick. Excess fat is associated with almost all serious illnesses, from diabetes to heart disease to cancer to respiratory illnesses to stroke to even accidental death.

Got muscle?

Yeah I agree. Being so fat you can’t even swallow should convict you of your eating and body composition.

Proverb 23:2

Proverbs 23:8

Fine just optimal.

Why did you choose this Scripture?

and put a knife to your throat

if you possess a large appetite.

With this Scripture?

You will vomit up the morsel you ate,

and will waste your pleasant words.

Did you deliberately take these Scriptures out of context for a reason?