Coronavirus

Try Will since he is impotent. Did you know he tries to cover true erections of the powerful with his impotence and gets upset when his partner feels what he is doing? That’s his personal gripe with me.

That’s why he wants you to be attractive and others jealous of him.

He might like his soft body mashed with all that tissue filler until he backs up to his brain.

Just remember that moon(will) is impotent and very jealous.

uh oh Sparky Nutjob is upset. easy now easy Sparky. How’s mom?

According to NIH, the stockpile’s resources were used during hurricanes Alex, Irene, Isaac and Sandy. Flooding in 2010 in North Dakota also called for stockpile funds to be deployed. The 2014 outbreaks of the Ebola virus and Botulism, as well as the 2016 outbreak of the Zika virus, continued to significantly tax the stockpile with no serious effort from the Obama administration to replenish the fund.

Would you like to fact-check it?

In other news, Dr Anthony Fauci just announced he will begin a modified self-quarantined, meaning he will stay at home and telework, wearing a mask continually, for 14 days. He said he might also go to his office at the National Institutes of Health.

Isn’t this called hypocracy?

You stay home while I run around and spread my exposure to the virus.

That’s what I feel like he’s saying. It seems like hypocrisy.

I don’t know how one could fact check it since it’s the claim of the company, but I can tell you it makes no sense to me. There were 11 cases of Ebola in the US and no deaths. Do you seriously believe there were significant N95 mask deployments then? We both lived through 2014. Do you remember any such deployments? I don’t.

It doesn’t matter to me if they only used 11 masks over 8 years. His administration depleted the stockpile. His administration should have replenished the resources.

There’s also an article about a 2019 vaccine deal I haven’t had a chance to read.

https://investors.emergentbiosolutions.com/news-releases/news-release-details/emergent-biosolutions-announces-exercise-barda-first-contract?field_nir_news_date_value[min]=

An anthrax vaccine. Fun fun.

“These forward-looking statements are based on our current intentions, beliefs and expectations regarding future events.”

Perhaps it’s true, Michele, that the Obama administration should have done more to replenish the stockpile of masks which you refuse to wear.

1 Like

It’s not for me. It’s for the healthcare workers on the frontline.

“And the fact that there is no precedent that anybody can find for someone who has been charged with perjury just getting off scot-free. That’s the kind of stuff where you begin to get worried that basic - not just institutional norms - but our basic understanding of rule of law is at risk,” the former president said.

I thought this was an ironic statement so it was sort of comical to read.

“And when you start moving in those directions, it can accelerate pretty quickly as we’ve seen in other places.”

I didn’t understand what this meant.

you forgot to mention what came next:
“He said he might also go to his office at the National Institutes of Health where he is the only one there. He also will be tested every day, he said, noting he was tested yesterday and was negative.”

interesting, the brits expected to hear that their corona lockdown was going to ease up starting this sunday, instead they get a new corona alert system

All the more reason we should have taken the masks.

1 Like

We’ve always been short of masks.

i would say mostly a lack of empathy and reasoning