Clinton

I see you sounding cranky when you talk about her.

True. I was bitterly disappointed when she lost and am still not really over it.

Thanks to the antiquated electoral college.

Gabbard and steyer just said they like Bernie. So I guess Clinton was wrong.

Gabbard just filed a defamation lawsuit against Clinton.

Bad week for Clinton.

I have no sympathy for Clinton.

3 Likes

I actually find it irritating that she won’t run along. Her time has come and gone. She reached the highest levels but then she lost in the end. Most do. Now it’s time to go quiet into that good night.

1 Like

Crooked Hillary must be put into prison by order of president Trump!
For being crooked every single day of the Year.

My household feels the same.

She’s not going anywhere. She’s too stupid to do the right thing.

I, on the other hand, am up against a tax deadline and desperately need to clear my head to finish it. I will try to be like @Gundi and post a new song occasionally. I’m such a mean person. I hope you miss me! Hahaha!

Of course we’ll miss you. You’re our token right winger.

It’s hard to believe this is the same woman you were going to vote for in 2016. She’s never, in this life, going to be served.

I didn’t vote for her. I voted for Stein. I voted for sanders in the primary.

That’s right. I remember now. You know, with her 1.4 million votes, it’s a good thing she didn’t drop out of the race or Clinton may have won. Naw! Just kidding.

Clinton was not going to win for a lot of reasons. I don’t think Jill Stein was in any of those top 10. My guess is Pennsylvania, Michigan and Florida didn’t know who Stein was.

She should have won. She used the Democratic Party, FBI, FICA Court and a foreign spy.

The main reason she lost is she is so unlikable.

No doubt.