Climate Change

Because of sin (gay parades, following false gods, abortion, not following the bible…etc.) they are said to be spilled by seven angels. One particular bowl (vial/bowl number #4 ) is to be spilled onto the sun so the sun will burn more intense

grafik

I dislike the sodomy parades, too. Tell me, Daniel, why do you like obese women? Surely this is a mental illness.

…wait… I am intenting hard right now to get the message across. Jesus. I am making a point here and You talk about fat chicks…

Rev 16:8-9 tells that men and earth alike will be scorched with fire because of all the blasphemy
grafik

It further tells that we repented not to give him glory.

The might be climate change in the end-of-times, but not because of some crazy carbon dioxide, but because of unrepented sins!!!
Are You taking into account the sun becoming increasingly hotter? It is because of the bowl of the wrath of god number #4.
I mean, it is a possibility!!!

grafik

also check out
Psalm 21:10
Isaiah 9:18
Nahum 1:6

To marry an overly obese woman is not a sin according to the bible AFAIK!

German video source about the possible biblical truth about climate change

grafik

Well, lusting after fat chicks is a sin, too, and extremely weird.

No, but her becoming obese is a sin. Her body is a temple of God which she has desecrated.

No but fucking a goat is.

True!

Leviticus 18:23 Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion.

1 Like

We’ve come a long way from climate change.

You have to admit, fornicating with a goat is an environmentally friendly recreation which creates no waste or carbon emissions.

True though there may be noise pollution.

And possible long term mental scarring of any witnesses.

1 Like

Ms Thornton said: “He was crouching in a concealed position, clearly having penetrative sexual intercourse with the goat. The defendant was engaged in the activity with the goat for some 10 minutes.”

Mitigating for Hall, Chris Dunn said that it was a spontaneous act that was carried out while he was on his way home from his sister’s house.

C’mon it was spontaneous.

Surely everyone has experienced going home from their sister’s house and thinking, “I think I’ll boff a goat on the way”. It’s perfectly normal.

Judge Michael Mettyear said: “I have got to tell you that I’m very sceptical that there is any programme that has been devised at the moment, that will help him.”

He’ll get no disagreement from me on that.

A reasonable voice

Let’s pause the “almost carbon neutral goat dirty talk” for a while (even though I always enjoy it) an have a look at this typical main stream media CO2 propaganda that even Reg fell for lately:

(Source: Merkur.de)

• Female expert in climate change
  • “Nature is totally overwhelmed” (or nature-god Tammuz that is?)
  • proclaims beginning of december to be “mid winter”
  • prophecy that trees will be still holding their loafs in “mid winter” (I see none of this happening even right now, but lets double check back in real mid winter january/february)
  • my guess: in february there won’t be any leafs on the trees left and MSM will be dead silent about this fact, not mentioning the expert again but bringing yet another carbon emission whopper instead and a “how Trump is so evil” story, but hey, I am not an “expert”, only Karl Hungus is

Lessons learned:

• people largely take note (comment section :wink: ) of these so called “experts”
  • there is only one true expert: Karl, the German cable-dispatcher
  • Firefox lately introduced the neat feature to take large screenshots of webites…VERY nice to document climate hysteria and Tammuz worshipping in the end-of-times

“meine Name ist Kart, ich bin EXPERT”

https://youtu.be/jv4Jg50Zjtw

Because fat people are awesome! They giggle a lot and have much “love mass”. To me women resemble fertility and a nation (culture, something to defend, a physical and spiritual home, like the Germanic rune “Othala”), hence female chubbies resemble “a great nation” to me…and a GREAT nation I am in desperate need of…
And besides, chubbies can be funny just like goaties :heart:

This is just too much perversion in one sentence for me.