China Bans Tattoos from TV

Excellent move.

China has banned hip-hop culture and actors with tattoos from appearing on television.

The country’s top media regulator — the State Administration of Press, Publication, Radio, Film and Television of the People’s Republic of China (SAPPRFT) — now “specifically requires that programs should not feature actors with tattoos [or depict] hip hop culture, sub-culture (non-mainstream culture) and dispirited culture (decadent culture),” Sina, a Chinese news outlet, reports.

Must be a big market for lasers.

1 Like

China has banned tattoos on its sportsmen. China really does some things right. All nations should do this. Who wants a lizard-person representing their nation?

Wow! Are you really that naive?
“Lizard-persons” as you so affectionately referred are typically associated with Satanists.

First, I was obviously referring to tattooed people as lizard-people. Second, I didn’t affectionately refer to them at all. I think it looks awful.

I know that. I’ll slow down.

Lizard. People. Are. Typically. Associated. With. Satanists. Not. Tattood. People.

What do I care what crazy people associate with that term? Let them associate it with whatever they want. I associate that term with tattooed people.

lol only 12 million americans believe alien lizards rule?!

ah they are slowly becoming smarter, only 81% of them believe in a god:

BC is very apostate.

It’s too bad there isn’t an age breakdown.

I don’t think my cats believe in god.

Source: PRRI

That makes sense. I wonder if the % of believers goes up the closer you get to dying. Or if that 36% will be 36% in 30 years. I don’t think the percent of nonbelievers will go down again. That 19% will probably grow. Unless we import South Americans lol.

That’s actually a big issue. White people are growing more and more apostate, especially democrats. The thing is, they aren’t having children. Mexicans and other hispanics/latinos are largely Catholic and they are the ones having kids.

That’s because men are being sterilized, covertly.

According to a Public Policy Polling survey, around 12 million people in the US believe that interstellar lizards in people suits rule our country. We imported that particular belief from across the pond, where professional conspiracy theorist David Icke has long maintained that the Queen of England is a blood-drinking, shape-shifting alien.

Globalists have branded this man a conspiracy theorist. They are doing everything in their power to silence him.

Just the white ones?

Only white men? That’s pretty clever.

EDIT: Dan beat me to it. lol.

Actually, people think of him more as a raving lunatic. He went on TV in the UK and announced he was the second coming of Christ. I’m surprised you seem friendly to him.

Just the ones that identify as a woman.