Cats!

An explanation why cats need meat. I think cats are also the only animals that hiss. Only smaller cats though. Maybe red bull and chicken nuggets occassionally with dry vegan cereal.

My parents just got 2 kittens.

This is my aunt’s 17 year old cat. Looks pissed.

One of my top 5 favorite YouTube channels.

1 Like

I know this is stupid but I love cat pics. lol.

Slightly interesting: a few months ago, Lola (our cat) was just sleeping all day and all night. We wondered if she was sick. I decided she was just lazy and I started chasing her all day. Literally 20 times a day, I will go find where she’s hiding and chase her around the apartment. I let her sleep all night. Since I started doing that, she’s full of energy and life. It’s like she’s 3 years younger. I love it. And she loves it.

1 Like

It’s amazing how they change from stimulation. I’ve only known our cat for 10 years. She is 16 now. The last 2 years are the happiest I’ve seen her. She loves the house. I’m not sure she would be alive if we didn’t move.

1 Like

1 Like

I guess she looks pretty low energy there. She has arthritis and thyroid problems but her energy is decent for 16 years.

The fact that she’s alive at 16 is amazing enough. Looks like she has a great life.

1 Like

I read something like 1 human year is 7 years to a dog and for a cat it was even more. I think I need some updated ratios.

The oldest cat I knew was 15.

You do need updated ratios. True on the dog. Although we had a dog that lived to be 16. And another until 14. I thought either the cat was 5 years per year. Or it gets to a certain age and the number is just added onto instead of multiplying by 7.

I wonder if there is a formula or series or sequence. Maybe using a Fibonacci number but I don’t want to waste time just playing with numbers to figure out how to budget time for life expectancies,

They can be so unpredictable and it’s just too much to use markers for every small failure.

1 Like

:joy: What a sissy :joy:

aww and the dog was so polite

cats are such mean creatures lol

This is true. You should see what they do to insects. Thankfully we don’t get many bugs here.

Check out these cats. :joy: It looks like they are prepping for war.

Understandably, one of the most bizarre animal videos I’ve ever seen.

i have 3 cats
they get needy if i don’t throw them against the wall
once or twice a day usually does it

I have 8 flea-bitten, tick infested dogs. They get aggressive if I don’t feed them a couple of times a day.