Can it be more clear?

Naturally the common people don’t want war: neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But after all it is the leaders of a country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy or fascist dictatorship, or a parliament or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peace makers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country.”

― Hermann Goering

Will? Are You into chubby McGöring now?
I mostly agree except the notion of “democracy” of today really representing the democracy as practised by the greek. Original democracy in antique greece had much more the airs of a rural tribal council than this supra-national machinery we call “democracy” these days.

I love NS Germany quotes about Spaniards. They had some quite “unusual things” to say about the time Spanish people still had honour and dignity:

“Si en el frente se encuentra con un soldado desarrapado, sucio, con sus botas deslustradas y la guerrera desabrochada, manténgase atento, él es un héroe, él es un español”

“If at the frontline you find a dirty, badly shaved soldier with his boots broken and his shirt ripped, line up in front of him. he is a hero, he is a Spaniard…”
-Wehrmacht Army General Jürgens

Interestingly, Trump came to power promising to keep the US out of stupid wars and he has done nothing but pick fights with foreign powers and threaten war constantly since he came to office.

The first time I read that quote I couldn’t imagine it happening here. Now I can.

I read it again. It is so very true. I go to US cities and I see all kinds of problems. Rampant poverty, obesity, drug addiction of all kinds, thug culture, incredible disparity between rich and poor, hundreds of thousands of soldiers whose minds and souls have been destroyed by stupid wars…the list goes on. Mexicans cleaning people’s homes…that’s just not on the list. Republicans have managed to convince half the country that this issue, Mexicans and other Latino immigrants, is more important than the rest of the list combined.

Göring was an intelligent man.

So who did they say is attacking us, Will? Because the only people I see attacking anyone is Democrats. And who deceived you into believing Liberals are peacekeepers. You don’t even believe in Peace.

Gee, I thought the caravan full of middle eastern terrorists and MS-13 members was coming to attack us.

Who told you that? Your peace-loving Democratic Party?

No, your orange president.

Since when do you believe him?

I don’t believe him. You asked who told me that.

No one is coming to attack you lol

But technically ms-13 is here and according to someone else, they are extremely violent and attacking people in California. I really don’t see the problem here.

Btw, that “scare” rhetoric was not created by the Right but by the Left. The Right believes there is nothing to fear because Trump is in office. And he has vowed to stop that caravan. And his base believes him.
Have a nice day!

This one does require small packages but you can manage, right?