I feel like I have hijacked your site again lol

I can tell you this…

It’s my site until you show yourself.

Umm. Just keep paying the bills lol

Hijack bbad!:ballot_box_with_check:️
Do it again! :ballot_box_with_check:️

Watch a fireworks show from a boat.

While you’re fishing in the river?

While I’m skiing on a big beautiful lake.

If I had known you 25 years ago I could have taken you skiing on the lake I used to live on. 200 acres worth.

1 Like

I don’t think I have a bucket list. I did a lot in my 30s. Probably my best decade. Maybe when I retire I’ll have one.

I guess I shouldn’t be surprised. I was thinking about what would be on Dusty’s bucket list the other day. Even though I haven’t asked him, I know he does not have a bucket list.

If I had known you 25 years ago, I would have taken your life jacket away, pushed you in the lake and held you under until you said “Jesus is Lord.” As you can see I’m much more patient and tolerant today. :smirk:

So you would have essentially waterboarded me until I said the words you wanted to hear? W. Bush approved of that behavior.

No, water boarding is merciful. I would have held you under until the gurgling bubbles spelt out the words.

Don’t you know that someone being tortured will say anything they think will make their captor stop.

Yes, I do now. I would have had to confess intolerance back then and taken my due punishment.

only those without convictions or smart people (depending on your opinion) would give in to torture