Book of Luke - interesting stuff

on “replacement theology” (Israel) (vinyard parable)
Luke 20:
Vine dressers (Israel of old) accused of killing the prophets and conspiring to killing the lord’s son

Luke 20:16 (Jesus/Jeshuah speaking):
“He [god] will come, slaughter the vine dressers and give the vineyard to others”

on “democracy”

damn I lost the mark. Have to seek…

You should post in the Curfew thread what your life is like under lockdown there, Daniel.

I am not under lockdown. At least I think so. I hardly sense any difference at all.
A bit less work and more time for bible reading, yeah, that’s all. People are on the sunny streets of Munich as usual, maybe fewer, however stores closed. Some wear masks, but few and less traffic. Nothing special and quite enjoyable.

on “democracy”:
found it:
Luke 11:17 “Every kingdom with divisions (democratic parties?) will be brought to desolation”
Take that in contrast to the call for strict unanimity for the community of believers of later bible verses.

on “race and nation”:

Luke 10:29
Jesus tells the Israelite to “love the neighbour”.

So of course, the shrewd Israelite asks the rhetorical question “who is my neighbour?” in a way a smartass race-aware troublemaker expects a “Okay, Your racial brother in blood” answer of the Isaiah 58,7 type “help your kinsman since he is your brother in blood”

By using a mixed-race man of a disrespected nation in his parable and by confirming that this man should be loved in

Luke 10:36-37

Jeshua’s mindset is made quite clear regardless of main-stream interpretation of the bible (Israel=“jews”) or Brit’Ish Israelite/CI interpretation of the bible.
Jeshua seems to be lax on the racial aspect of brother- and neighbourhood, huh! That is quite astounding to me.

Instead of giving it to those He chose, He would give it to those who chose Him.

But Yeshua, knowing their thoughts, said to them, “Every kingdom divided against itself is destroyed, and a house against a house falls.

Whether within a family, or country or the world. Spiritual division causes destruction.

And yet, Jesus dined with sinners while the Pharisees stood at a distance plotting against him the entire time.

But wanting to vindicate himself, he said to Yeshua, “Then who is my neighbor?”
Luke 10: 29
Is it not to share your bread with the hungry,
Isaiah 58: 7

That is spiritual bread and it is to be shared with those who spiritually want to be filled. In this Scripture, they are spiritually equivalent to the man who was attacked by robbers, who stripped him and beat him and left, abandoning him as half dead. That man needs Help, even a Physician. He is near death and will die if his needs are not met.
So is the one who seeks spiritual medicine. They know they are near Death. But have you ever tried to feed a man in his last hour? He has no appetite.

https://i.imgur.com/2VXxg8m.png

Good advice, Hitler.

Donnnkeschönnnn

Luke 19:27 New International Version (NIV)

But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and kill them in front of me.’”

I think I am having an errection right now

via Imgflip Meme Generator

I think I have a revelation that may ease your pendulous err. If not, you may be scared stiff.

Bitte schön

What a pathetic syphilitic little boy scout hitler turned out to be.

He understood more than you give him credit for, even if he was a merciless killer.

What did he understand so well?

The world.

That’s a lot to understand.

For a murderer, he had a brilliant mind. He was just confused about how to use it for good.

I’m not convinced he was brilliant. He knew how to work people.