Biggest News Story Of Our Lives

Im going to guess if we did nothing worldwide, the death total would be incredible.

I agree and I don’t advocate doing nothing. Face masks work and I support a national mandate on them like we have in Colombia. Distancing works and I support that. Antibacterial works and I support that.

Curfews clearly do NOT work. The countries that enacted curfews are doing no better than the countries that didn’t. I don’t understand why every office in Canada had to close down even if they had a credible plan to maintain social distancing. Why did lumberyards and steel mills have to close down when they offered the government plans to enforce mask and antibacterial use and social distancing?

Air travel has incredibly strict protocols. To board a plane in Colombia, you have to have a negative COVID PCR test within 96 hours and you have to have installed the national contact tracing app on your phone, and you have to register in an online system. I support all that, and don’t understand why we had to shut all the airports down for 6 months if we can do that instead and keep the world economy working.

I believe if we had done a mask mandate, a social distancing mandate, airport protocols but no closures, business-opening protocols but minimal closures, restaurant/bar closures, large-gathering-bans, and other measures along those lines, our results would be better than they are now and we wouldn’t be facing a great depression.

1 Like

are you certain that antibacterial stuff kills viruses?
penicillin kills viruses?

Certain, no. Consider it highly likely, yes.

https://sites.nationalacademies.org/BasedOnScience/does-hand-sanitizer-kill-the-coronavirus/index.htm

oh you meant washing your hands
i thought you meant penicillin
i would refer you to a report from the NIST on wtc7
i don’t know if they are as prestigious as the national academies
you will doubtless place equal trust in that

here’s something reg wrote in may

here’s something that was available in january

Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 is the causative agent of the ongoing coronavirus disease pandemic. Initial estimates of the early dynamics of the outbreak in Wuhan, China, suggested a doubling time of the number of infected persons of 6–7 days and a basic reproductive number (R0) of 2.2–2.7.

or maybe march

very literate
well capitalized
well well well

what is your take on the omicron variant?
i only ask because you are a fucking nazi cunt

“Fucking Jews,” Gibson said. “The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world.”
or maybe it was republican presidents
i only mention it to fucking teenage girls
and i have pictures of them
too young to have seen bush implode the twin towers

check out guitar george
he starts all the wars

they don’t have to be black