Bible: This raᛇᛇe will not cease until all is fulfilled

Mt 24:34 - big problem?

Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Jeshua to disciples: “Truly, I say to you, this genea will not pass away until all these things take place”

What is this generation?

• If it is meant literally “generation of the disciples” - then we have a huge general problem with the time line. Except from if this had already happened when the temple came down. And we would be living in the kingdom already. And would just need to acknoledge that. Weird.

• If it is meant the lineage of Disciples then we have the strange notion of “as long as we have Christians procreating Jeshuah won’t return” which would be very sad. Or is meant the lineage until we build up the 144k virgins who will die in the fight and ONLY then we will see him again?!

• If it is meant “the jewish race” as some say we have two problems

• It is unlikely that Jeshua would count on the Pharisees, money-changers and the other enemies of organized jewry he despised so much for his return
    • Also if it was needed to the jews to disappear BEFORE he can return… that would mean… see if you can follow my thought… you guessed it! The Austrian painter once again! We’d need to get rid of … to make Jeshua return!

The generation that sees all these Matthew 24 things? When the fig (Israel) blossoms (becomes a nation)… That generation! But you do know this, don’t you.

No, I didn’t know and many thanks for the answer.
Ok, but who is Israel?

• the zionist regime? It started in the late 40s, right? So, this generation is going to die soon. Time to look into those clouds…
  • There are other groups that identify themselves as later day nation Israel. So one - as a member - may take their founding date and add some 80 years, then we could calculate when it will be done. Since I heard numbers around 2050 several times, it would be a nation that was founded around 2050-80 = 1970. Very interesting. I will keep my eyes open.

If this generation doesn’t “pass away” until these things are fulfilled, I understand that to mean a lifetime, which according to the Bible is 70 years or if by reason of strength, 80.
Palms 90:10.
May 14, 2018 being the 70th anniversary, which I think I mentioned here.
The Bible says no one knows the day or the hour. The Bible doesn’t say we can’t know the year. I think there are people out there who have studied it enough to possibly know the year, which I think is really interesting since Israel is about to make this big announcement about their Messiah. It will be interesting to see how he gets along with Palestine.

Matthew 24:14 says that the Gospel would be preached throughout the entire world and then the end would come. Daniel says at that time everyone who is found written in the book, will be rescued.
Some versions read delivered, escape, saved and protected.

Israel in Hebrew is Yisra’el, meaning God contends, or one who struggles with God.

You tell me about the “Zionist Regime”

i played the zionist rage opening
it didn’t withstand scrutiny
my opponent moved actual chess pieces

Impasse?

aery4u7