Bestiality

Canada is recriminalizing bestiality after our Supreme Court ruled that the current laws weren’t clear enough and threw out a conviction against some guy who did group sex with dogs. I am generally for bestiality in Europe, especially Germany and the Netherlands, but perhaps not here. Perhaps this is a good law.

This would have been the perfect law for the entire world to unite on. I’m so thankful they chose climate instead.

I don’t know. I think the Germans and Dutch should be allowed to do this. I wouldn’t want to interfere with Thinki’s recreation if he ever decided to take this up. Gunda either, for that matter.

I note that bestiality is totally legal in Kentucky, Hawaii, DC, New Mexico, West Virginia and Wyoming.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_bestiality_in_the_United_States

It is illegal in Oklahoma but that doesn’t seem to stop anyone.

I’m not sure how he can be a good Christian boy when the Bible clearly states he should be put to death.

Leviticus 20:15 ESV

If a man lies with an animal, he shall surely be put to death, and you shall kill the animal.

Yeah, I don’t know anymore.

That’s not true. I do know.

We are not obedient to everything in the Old Testament because it’s easier to give it to Jesus than to take the responsibility of carrying out God’s just but severe punishment against man.

When Jesus returns, He will find faith apart from obedience in Christians.

Obedience apart from faith in Jews.

He will find both faith and obedience in Muslims but apart from the Living God.

And he will find neither faith nor obedience in unbelievers.

And we all will be found guilty together.

So who goes to Heaven?

Don’t ask me! The Bible says to work out your salvation with fear and trembling.

I plan to die and be eaten by worms. I believe I am far more likely to see my prophesy fulfilled than you.

I agree with this new law. I only support bestiality for Europeans, especially the Germans and Dutch.

I agree only if the beasts are fucking the Germans and Dutch.

Well, I just assumed that was obvious.

https://tv.lrytas.lt/zinios/lietuvos-diena/2020/07/29/news/nesuvokiamas-ziaurumas-pries-keturkojus-vienas-nusautas-kitas-ismestas-pro-langa-dar-vienas-itariama-prievartautas-15785280/

I don’t get it.

Lithuanians, perhaps under lockdown stress, have taken to killing, torturing and raping their pets.

The richest most powerful people in the world are torturing, raping and killing children.

And yet you can’t post a single shred of proof. Don’t you find that interesting?

I find that you dislike the things I post interesting.

You post wild nonsense without proof. I admit I often dislike it, but I don’t ask you to stop. It’s not like this place is so busy with brilliant and profound posts that we have no time for a bit of lunacy.