⬅️ “Benedicted” 2 options

Will we be engaging in inter-galactical warfare soon, at the same time as warfare against god on nuclear and biological level going on?

Benedict Option - Chapter 8
“in premodern Christian imagination (where bodies are sacred vessels that belong to god who holds all things together), sex was filled with cosmic meaning in a way it no longer is”
The universe is held together by god, from the smallest atom to the galaxies, by making use of complementary polarities.

Are satanic forces in mankind trying to dissolve god’s forces on several levels?

Biological level:

1. “Transgenderism and gay marriage breaks the biological and metaphysical reality of male and female.”
    (Benedict Option - Chapter 8)

2. German gov (!) advice site for youth (!) (sick!):
    What do I need to do to get a prescription or funding for hormones, surgery or other gender-affirming treatments?
    https://www.regenbogenportal.de/meta-navigation/english/access-to-gender-affirming-procedures/

…but this evil spirit won’t restrict itself to humankind, but also to the nuclear level:
Atomic level:

CERN 666 - atom collider- tear apart the universe, to destroy god’s creation.

Inter-galactic:
Bilderberg Switzerland 2019 - topics e.g. warfare in space

…building a tower reaching heaven trying to escape “god’s punishment”

I think we’ll need starships first, so it’s probably a long way off.

I think this is pride weekend. 1.5 million pride parade in Boston today. 80 and sunny. I guess 3 dudes want to form the straight pride parade in Boston. We already have that. It’s called the st Patrick’s day parade.

I’m not against gays but it really does seem bizarre to me to have huge parades to celebrate butt sex. I mean, by all means, do your butt sex if you want. I won’t stop you. I am for your ability to marry and get spousal benefits, too. Now kindly stop shutting down our cities to inform us all that you enjoy butt sex. We already know that.

1 Like

BRUNEI recently improved anti-soddomite laws! Another muslim place…interesting

Modern society allowing “gay” and “pride” while banning radical religious groups, be it muslim, jewish or christian or pagan the same time

1. Modern society is in certain respects extremely per-
    missive. In matters that are irrelevant to the functioning
    of the system we can generally do what we please. We
    can believe in any religion (as long as it does not encou-
    rage behavior that is dangerous to the system). We can
    go to bed with anyone we like (as long as we practice
    “safe sex”). We can do anything we like as long as it is
    UNIMPORTANT.

182 We have no illusions about the
feasibility of creating a new, ideal form of society. Our goal
is only to destroy the existing form of society.

this is the difference between Kaczynski’s Manifesto and Nietzsche’s teaching and the “Benedict Option”
Nietzsche:

1. recognize and focus on the problem
    1. destroy
    1. build up anew becoming an Übermensch

The “Benedict Option” “the Christian way” mainly focusses on #3 while bypassing #2. It recognizes that the problem cannot be stopped if it is driven by technology as is our world of today. “Technological man” according to Kazcinsky will eventually collapse on its own by the complexity and the side effects “Technological man” produces himself.
#3 consists of building small communities like the Monks/Amish/Mennonites/Hutterites and communities around these colonies, thereby evading/bypassing the technological system entirely and to comply to Christs call to “run away from the world” and to “not be part of the world anymore”.

There is a very good film on HBO “San Francisco 2.0” about how technology is destroying that city. It has forced the working class out in favor of the techies who can afford the obscene pricing for a place to live. I believe the same thing is happening in Vancouver. It’s a peek into the future of wealth inequality.

Different reasons but the results are the same. A child born in Vancouver today to middle class parents has effectively no chance of ever owning a home in the city of his birth. This is, in my opinion, not just disgraceful and shameful, but even setting emotions aside it is totally dysfunctional and unsustainable.

Why do you think that is, Reg? Please, give us your best educated guess.

Chinese investors laundering dirty money.

Perhaps you should remove the Asians platform. That would empty your city and possibly make it a ghost town.

We’re trying.

1 Like