Bedrock

if you go back far enough it would be hard to find any innocents.

2 Likes

That’s exactly right. Americans are not saints and neither are Canadians or Colombians. God knows the Dutch and Germans aren’t either. We each draw our lines where we choose. Interestingly, in the US and Canada, if you happen to draw your line at boycotting Israel, you can get into serious trouble.

Fuck the Israelis. The sunk the USS Liberty.

2 Likes

And lied about it.

to this day

Just bizarre. I remember when the Gulf War started. Some RWNJs boycotted French products. Some real nuts even changed the name of french fries to “freedom fries”. Silly, but totally their right to do so. If I decide I don’t want to buy Argentine wine because of the Falklands, nobody cares. If I won’t buy Serbian products because of Kosovo or Ethiopian products because of Eritrea, nobody gives a rip.

If I decide I don’t want to buy Israeli products because of the occupied territories of Palestine, I can lose my career and any contracts I may have, and be expelled from many Universities.

and the US eats out of their hand

Since when? Since you say so? If a person can remember the facts without posting the source, why can’t you, the reader, Google the fact for yourself which should turn up multiple sources. Providing a source is something you created in your own mind to confirm the facts. Perhaps you can follow Dorsey’s lead and suspend our accounts if we don’t meet your expected credibility.

dresden was 85 years ago
israel was created 85 years ago
so your line has nothing to do with time
just pick your cares to fit your narrative

What a lot of nonsense. I don’t blame the Brits of today for Dresden, I blame Churchill and his minions. I don’t suggest we boycott the British companies that supplied the military for that raid. I don’t suggest we refuse to buy their stock. I don’t suggest we boycott anyone at all over it. Everyone involved is dead, the bombers and their victims.

Damn straight.

you don’t have to define “innocents”
have you ever ignored a “victim”?
your ass must be jealous of the shit that comes from your mouth

got a neighbor that keeps angora rabbits
sells the hair
helps the poor neighbor
kinda like moonie

mista floyd’s daughter
nope
you can wannabe a gringo all you want
won’t do any good