BCSS General Meeting Time

Sandstone on St Edward’s here in Richmond. Cowitchan Capitals bus is in the parking lot I posted about them a few times here I think.

Walk in neeb in front of me tells 2 ladies at front desk that half the ppl in Surrey, BC say I am a dirt bag. A male voice behind me saying all sorts of lies about me. Female Faydra Aldridge CEO just told male voice to shut up in back.

Guy in parking lot a White male with plain black shirt was telling a Indo bus driver that Joe’s (Mulligan) HA set is not racist. When I worked with the thief and fraudster and convicted sex criminal he was saying racist stuff. He blushes when slapped.

Free OJ!

Jack Middleton the Pres is about to speak.

What is BCSS?

British Columbia Schizophrenic Society . I one year was the 6th biggest donor which bummed me out a bit. A guy named Sandy for 10 years has matched donations to a certain point his brother Dave has schizophrenia. Food was good like the last one I attended melon slices and carrot sticks with dip and Nanaimo bars.

Their hq is in Vancouver. I am back at the park on Rice Mill Rd. Some female at the meeting mentioned Biciego not returning my email. Two actually. Saw him and a bunch of other White ppl waving placards at 3 Rd. I yelled out , “ Happy Election” he has White hair now fell over laughing as I thought of Marina Evans hooking up with him in Sr High. Glad life worked out for both couples. 3 of his signs on 5 Rd near Rice Mill were defaced over 2 days. Someone cut down two trees here at the park after I left for the Lions game. They dragged them into the canal ditch and threw some litter around. Posted a video of it to YouTube 7 views in 6 hours.

BCSS gets like 90% of its funding from the prov govt but from 6 different agencies including a piddling $60k from gambling. I know the org had to put on a dog and pony show for the renewal of funding a few years ago. 100,000 schizophrenics in BC and we get $5 million the AIDS subculture gets billions. The org asked its members to send emails and letters to the govt.

First meeting where pro HA talk from a few ppl. Last meeting two years ago the HA ppl were just in the hallway. Ivan Torres a neuropsychologist gave a good talk but as he said attention can be a problem for schizophrenics my mind wandered off. Some woman claimed I talked a lot of lies about the Quality Inn ( Westminster Hwy) I pointed out they changed the name (Comfort Inn) a year after my emails to their head office and posts to Google Groups. A White man then said, “ That is true.”

White guy with the truck and trailer drove through the parking lot waved hi and left. Just a few ppl here.