Australia is having another meltdown

I liked Turnbull speech here lol.

I am around Sunday evening I believe.

Boomers destroyed much. However I wouldn’t like to change with them. They are in for a huge surprise in the afterlife.
We are supposed to be builders, not down-tearers :slight_smile:
Build that wall!

We will see. I would rather build bridges than walls.

You could build a big wall and paint bridges on top of it.

Daniel, you fancy yourself a student of history as I understand things.

Have you read the story of Hadrian’s wall? It was built in England in the early second century by the Roman Emperor Hadrian to defend what was then the Roman province of Britannia. Soon after it was built, his life started to unravel, he poisoned his wife who he despised, and then died shortly after getting a Roman award for killing a bunch of Jews.

Roman emperors being slow to learn, the next Emperor, Pius, tried again with the Antonine Wall which was a full 3 meters high and took 12 years to build. It was abandoned just eight years after completion and Pius died of illness at about the same time.

How about the story of the famous Ming dynasty, the most famous wall-builders of all time, who completed the Great Wall of China? Didn’t do them a damn bit of good. A fellow around my age named Hong Taiji stormed the Great Wall, defeated the Mings, and became the last Great Emperor of China.

And then there’s the Berlin Wall. I doubt I need to tell a German that story. The only one who regrets the fall of that abomination is Katarina Witt.

There hasn’t been a single great wall built in history that wasn’t quickly followed by the death of the builder and the crumbling of his empire.

Learn from history, Daniel.

Surely do, Caligula Minus Reg, surely do.

I might even add that I grew up near the “Limes” wall of the romans which didn’t hold Germans from entering the roman empire until it fell.
Why?
You as a Covintonista really disappoint me.
Limes wall, Chinese wall. They were all freaking big buildings of freaking overgrown kingdoms.
What did HAC teach us? Right! Small is beautiful.
Australia’s “wall” will be small because of its strategic position, hence it will work out well for them. Like switzerland. Never been invaded successfully.

I don’t know much about Hadrian’s wall though, aside from the aspect it supposedly had been build with much delay, like the Berlin Airport or so…

And Berlin wall was a freaking commie thing.

Communism, NWO, Empire, Reich… all way to big scale for representing a nation with its customs, faith and common heritage.
Communism, NWO, Empire, Reich… all doomed for destruction.

Rather we should learn from Yazids, DRUZE (of course!), Amish, etc… may be a “spiritual wall” is enough…but a wall building we must.

And also, if I had to choose between 1000 africans and 100 africans plus a wall, I’ll of course opt for #2. No such a thing in worldly dwelling as a “golden solution”. It is all about getting the best bang for the buck in a compromise.

I know “the other rightwingers” call us Covingtonistas “land give-aways”, “defeatists” and “traitors” but I don’t mind. If it is land-for-national-sovereignity then be it so!

He does look a bit like Erdogan but with less hair.