Anhedonia

I do weigh under 200 pounds, true.

He doesnā€™t care how you train. And women donā€™t think about you because your first impression is such a turn-off. You subconsciously kill any desire to be approached. I donā€™t know if you do it on purpose because you are a closet queer or if fear of failure makes your mouth spew putrid words to avoid rejection. Either way, itā€™s unpleasant but no one cares. You only hurt yourself. Might I suggest (lemon) juicing before dinner? If lemon can strip the buildup in your hair, it can clean the toxins from your tongue, assuming you are ready to remove the toxins. If not, again, no one cares.

You guys miss a lot. I would dread needing a life preserver ring thrown from either one of you.

I actually have had the mobile app for weight watchers for about a year now. I did lose over 50 pounds from my highest weight in 2018. I got below 300. I was doing online coaching thing with a friend of mine going to the gym 5 days a week. Yes some things improved but then it was just an improper force fit.

I let my weight go back up because I want to see my real form my real me and I know that means working through you. I donā€™t want to see somebody elseā€™s body superimposed on mine.

Now my weight is back up.

Why do you keep talking to me like I have no experience? I have done decades of heavy weight training. I still train on my own in all types of things including martial arts. I did years of grappling stand up training etc. I study up on all kinds of stuff. Not using any drugs and Iā€™m not competitive.
But you talk like I have a weak stomach. Iā€™m not about fake fitness and I just canā€™t do fake fitness. Things are too easy when you are fake and the degree of fakeness indicates how easy it is.

When I pick up a weight itā€™s ten times the gravity same thing when I run. I breathe for myself and that is damn hard in the atmosphere I experience. I maxed out the stack on a seated bench and pec fly for several reps yesterday at my worst.

Your body is not sufficient to satisfy conditions I need. You are fake and fake fitness imposes demand too much.

When they finally do amputate your leg due to prolonged infection it shouldnā€™t bother you a bit. You never used it anyway.
You should have been more real when being intimate you should have been more real when being honest with your eating and training.
Maybe you should have been more real fat and muscle than fake.
Real fat means real muscle and real bone and everything else.
Fake is just a disregard for health. They are going to weigh you before surgery at a healthy body weight then they are going to amputate your leg.

Great, Mark! It shows you can do it if you apply yourself.

Donā€™t be discouraged. Some ups and downs during weight loss are normal. Iā€™ve had many.

Iā€™m more concerned about weight in barbell lifts.

Hey it just occurred to me with your wine and dine lifestyle. You constantly attack my health and lifestyle yet your entire flesh is infected and you are about to have a limb amputated.

Your hope is for a double positive to show up at the same time with neither to blame so you donā€™t lose your estate.

How do I do that? Cut an incision in my lower back, leg or buttocks and dump in a can of fruit cocktail to keep it preserved like some flesh bag? As long as it weighs what it should on a chart and be smoothed out then it should be ok I suppose.

No incision necessary, Mark. Just a drastic, serious and determined effort to stop eating trash and live with constant hunger for two years.

Are you insinuating I have no gut discipline? Gorging, drinking gallons of beer, abdominal exercises, Fasting for extended periods, enduring pain from hunger and eating things that cause stomach trauma and pain? Abstaining from all the above.

I can hold My erection internally that would probably cause death due to internal pressure or ruptured organs and bleeding to you if you were capable of the same.

Your leg is due to be amputated because you cannot eliminate your waste in proportion to your intake.

You cannot keep forcing waste matter through fistula into your body for ā€œfit optimal shape and weightā€

Yes.

You are unhealthy fat. You are also stupid. Obviously you will weigh less after your leg is amputated. It does not mean you have maintained a healthy weight or reached a healthy weight

You are sick mentally but the cause is in your flesh. You let your whole body fester in bacteria because you were numb and could not find pleasure in any activity. It is like you have already passed from this life.

Now you need a limb removed because you are lazy and keep stuffing yourself.