5G pros and cons

So I hear the rumblings and promises of 5G but not much about the danger of being around such high frequency HF. Anybody following this?

I just googled. 5g operates between 600 MHz and 6 GHz, and also in millimeter wave bands (24–86 GHz). The frequencies most dangerous to humans are 30-300 MHz. In general, cellular also operates at far lower power levels than normal radios. My guess is it’s fine but obviously time will tell.

Although 5G may improve our day to day lives, some consumers have voiced concern about potential health hazards . Many of these concerns are over 5G’s use of the higher energy millimeter-wave radiation. … It’s ionizing radiation that is dangerous because it can break chemical bonds."Jul 17, 2019

Despite this, there is no solid evidence that 5G – or any mobile communications network – can have a harmful effect on human health. The upgrade is based on similar technology to preceding mobile networks, and so far no study has found a link between mobile phones and cancer, although research into the area is ongoing.

My limited understanding is it’s just more bandwidth and higher frequencies. I need to do some reading. I was talking about it with the girl from BestBuy last night and she said technology is passing her by and she has to talk to younger people. She was 24. lol

lol 24 and already that smart