Youtube is dead

In 2017, YT featured pretty indy stuff. Rarely independant videos would link to MSM, let alone state owned media. Any “indy” video would always link to other “indy” videos (always given the fact you browsed with a clean cache and you hadn’t been logged in with user prefs)
This began to change in 2018 and in 2019, already before the great “right-wing purge”, it is MSM galore even when browsing on non-mainstream independant channels…

There’s still Paul Pluta. lol

Who did You spot? PS: Ahhh the crazy metal wrist watch guy…
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8
9 A B C
???
Number 8?

BTW:
YTTV
Who in his freakin’ right mind would pay 50 ZOGbux per month for watching TV, I am talking just about the additional cost, Internut and/or phone not included??

I don’t know what that is but I pay about $10 USD per month for Youtube Premium. It’s worth it to me. I don’t like ads and I like to be able to play Youtubes in the background on my phone.

YouTube is my favorite site. Sorry Reg. Daniel, you are watching the wrong channels if you go by popularity. It’s almost all I listen to in the car. And usually not music. I listened to air fryer recipes at 230 in the morning on my way into work today.

1 Like

I will say crypt TV and screamfest have been disappointing.

That’s ok, it’s my favorite site too, although I dislike how much power they have.

90% of the channels I subscribed to got deleted in the HUGE June YT purge…