no we had mexican last night
let’s order canadian takeout
hello
i’d like some canadian bacon
can i get a side of canadian bacon with that
i can
thanks

I found your Canadian bacon.

Chief Justice John Roberts and other conservative members of the court, which has a 6-3 conservative majority, suggested New York’s law goes too far. Why, Roberts asked, does a person seeking a license to carry a gun in public for self defense have to show a special need to do so. “The idea that you would need a license to exercise a right is unusual with regard to the Bill of Rights,” he said.
a well regulated militia being…
why does the right to bear arms need a license like that?

It doesn’t.
Why does Maine need a “right to food” law?

It doesn’t.

The amendment to the state’s constitution declares that all people have a “natural, inherent and unalienable right” to grow, raise, produce and consume food of their own choosing as long as they do so within legal parameters. (Source)

59% of people in Maine are either overweight or obese. The good people of Maine are not making good choices and their choices should therefore be limited. I do not care at all about their rights.

Yes, it does.

The wealthy poison us with food that has toxins on it that can’t be washed off with out special water and you are going to lecture me with statistics on obesity? God, Reg, you really are out of touch with reality.

You’re confusing limited with non-existent. That’s why they have to make a law. They are losing their rights all together.

They should have a right to consume food. They shouldn’t necessarily have the right to grow it, raise it, produce it, or choose it. People aren’t fat because of some conspiracy to infuse food with “toxins” which aren’t water soluble. They are fat because they eat crap. I don’t personally care at all about their right to eat crap, and would force them to eat broccoli.

Oh, I see. So you think the same kind of people (that would be wealthy white men) that burned the Greenwood district in Tulsa has the right to control the food supply? These are the same people that will withhold broccoli from the people in favor of starvation.

This, Michele, is why it is important to not allow fat people to run for office or to vote. They make bad decisions. Thin people are often imperfect but at least they can lay off the twinkies which is a start.

So what you’re saying is outward appearance reflects a persons will power?

A true sacrifice to their gods. I suppose we should be grateful for the little contribution they can make to society and the hungry around the world.

Thin people are often seen as vain, haughty, proud, self-centered and boastful too, usually because their hearts become fat. Also, an interesting description of the outward appearance of people in the end times.

But understand this, that in the last days hard times will come— for people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, boastful, arrogant, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, ungrateful, unholy, hardhearted, unforgiving, backbiting, without self-control, brutal, hating what is good, treacherous, reckless, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, holding to an outward form of godliness but denying its power. Avoid these people!

• 2 Timothy 3:1-5 TLV

I’m not trying to be preachy but I’m not going to apologize for it since you forgot to address the inner appearance.

dear butthead
i get it
you wish i would furnish sources
do you get that i don’t care?
you think i should use the king’s english
do you get that i don’t care?

I get that you can’t. You’ve been here a year now, Bill. That’s too long to hide your failings. You write uneducated, incoherent English. You still haven’t figured out how to quote or link. You still don’t know when you’re supposed to do either. At least you’ve come around to figuring out that you’re nowhere near as bright as you had thought. Unfortunately your way of dealing with that is heckling. Carry on. We’re used to it. Well run boarding school. Burning to the ground. Yawn.

Repetitive. Sound the alarm!

source?

50% of mainers are taller than average

Homicides last year increased by 17% in America’s fifty largest cities. That’s the largest increase in 25 years. In our nation’s capital, killings have risen by 50 percent. They are up nearly 60% in nearby Baltimore.
that’s from trump’s convention in 2016

that’s from reg
59% of his stats come from the trump playbook
nobody ever weighed me, and i live in maine
Maine is tied with Virginia for 28th spot of 50 states with adult obesity rates at 30.4%
you ever wonder what a polynesian considers morbid obesity?
didja?
how do you get 30.4% without weighing me?

we need a chain of canadian restaurants
so anywhere in america, or at least in 90% of it,
you can order inedible bacon on eggs benedict made with instant cheese sauce
instead of hollandaise

Dumb question. Reg cares nothing about sources, unless you are the one omitting it.