Wellness check

You know, it’s totally true that the UK, France, Germany and Canada all have no medical debt to speak of. These are rich nations. I think it’s important to note that even poor nations like Colombia have no medical debt. People there make $400/mo and the government still manages to provide free medical service at a very high level for all its people, without running significant deficits (far lower per capita than the US deficit). The only thing the US system achieves is that your doctors can drive Ferraris whereas our doctors can only drive Mercedes.

1 Like

If I have to go and it’s the only option… I’ll enter and go.

I used the women’s washroom at work the other day. I had to go. The men’s was taken. I didn’t harm anyone, made no mess, and left the place spotless. I self identified as female while I peed.

1 Like

what about all those poor people that saw you enter/exit the little girls room?! they may be traumatized for life! lol
ageofgrace might have to smoke some extra weed just because she read that…

2 Likes

are teenaged girls not allowed “to go” in the women’s “washroom”?
or is that just a canadian “thing”?

the sun is at its highest point in the sky
call it noon
call it freddie
exactly 24 hours pass
where is the sun?
right next to the neodymium magnet in the well run boarding school high in the andes

kinda like facebook for smart people

Currently focused on Debt.com’s operations, sales, marketing, strategic partnerships, business development and data monetization across multiple financial verticals including credit repair, credit restoration, debt consolidation, debt settlement, student loan consolidation, credit card help and tax relief.
the guy used to be a place kicker
now he runs a collection agency
debt.com
thanks nickie
impeccable sourcing on medical debt
kinda like facebook for smart people

I continue to be astonished by your knowledge of history. Thank you for providing that short list of countries we’ve attacked without consequences, sanctions or corporate boycotting. I continue to question why corporations have singled out Russia. It seems there are a lot of people who don’t want the world to know what has been going on in Ukraine. That’s okay. We will learn what’s there in information slivers.

The governments may be doing fine but that doesn’t mean the citizens of those countries are fine.

Nasty image but I have to wonder why anyone would have such immoral intentions. Do you think men in politics just think it doesn’t raise the risk of danger to children? That no harm comes from allowing men to share lavatory facilities with children?
Contrary to popular belief, women can pee in the mens bathroom and even do it standing upright.

I disagree.

I’d rather :kiss: the ass of a Russian exposing the truth than a lying American politician hiding corruption at the expense of hard working taxpayers. But you keep sniffing Biden’s rear end and let us know when you find Hunter’s crackpipe.

Yes, I agree, you are the selfish one because you, a, usually intelligent, man, knows they are genociding the sick to make wealthcare affordable for healthy people like yourself.

Yes but the difference is that Tebow was hissed and boo’d for his act and Kaepernick was praised for his.

Rich governments, poor citizens.
What a wonderful program I can finally support now that you have shown me the light.

You’re speaking a lot of truth this morning, for a change.

I already have haalth insurance. Sure. I’d rather have Medicare, but most need it more than I do. That’s selfish?

Michele, the citizens of these countries are doing fine, too. We are remarkably prosperous, financially solvent, and we don’t worry at all about medical expenses bankrupting us.

Michele, this is nuttier than usual for you, which is saying something. By not bankrupting people with medical bills, the government gets poorer and the citizens get richer. How you can suggest that it enriches the government to pay for cancer treatment is beyond me.

Michele, would you rather spend money on Medicare or weaponizing :ukraine:?

Would you rather be a slave to your government or liberate our country from the tyranny that is robbing you of your liberty?

This government :arrow_down:

1 Like

It’s a good time to be growing old. Some of the things we used to face may be easier to deal with when my time comes.

1 Like
1 Like