Vzvfbdfsb

it must look that way to someone i have such a low opinion of

You wouldn’t be the first white supremacist trolling for friends here, which really strikes me as odd.

1 Like

Do you use deodorant or just non white people?

1 Like

Do you know that suffocating you get from some people who always seemed relieved to see you like a breath of fresh air and get extra sour just to cover that up?

Smile.

Do you think it’s fair we can even allocate any of our own hygiene to ourselves?

1 Like

crazy nutboy

1 Like

you surround yourself with people who demand so little of you

grin·go
/ˈɡriNGɡō/
noun
DEROGATORY

1. (in Spanish-speaking countries and contexts, chiefly in the Americas) a person, especially an American, who is not Hispanic or Latino.

fucking haole

you called somebody a gringo
you coulda said “rich asshole”
you coulda said any number of things
you said gringo
and suddenly every european in north america was a rich asshole number of things
you call one person a gringo…
and you most certainly did

KUTULU KLAN Aggressor identify yourself and state objective.

crazy boy

((Dave)) Are you there, Dave?

I’m looking for Dave the Gringo.

ain’t that right, brown boy?

There used to be a restaurant down the cape called gringos. I guess it was awful. I thought it was a slur until I saw the sign. I guess not.

It’s not a slur. It’s also not a racial insult, at least not here. Bill has just always been delicate.

From this point forward I will define what your racial genotype and expressed phenotype look, feel, and smell like and the limits of your physical and mental capabilities by subjecting you to conditions closer to what are normal for me.

I want you to understand the concept of equality and fair treatment and striving to have no equal. If that means sugar to you so be it.

If you feel you have lost face narcissist, go look in the toilet to bring you some color, because that is exactly what happened. Precious.
It’s all the same now. The consistency of your confession is true to what you are in purity.
You are no longer a liar.

words at odds with themselves