Gun Rights

Got something against drunken sailors?

1 Like

Let me restate that. You have a really nice mouth.

Let me restated mine - Go fuck yourself incel.

canā€™t talk now
my house is surrounded by biden supporters
come to take away my penis
no wait
they want my assault rifle
no wait
itā€™s the same thing

1 Like

Is this right? Should people who are here but not citizens be allowed to possess a gun when citizens who have a felony against them risk jail if they carry openly?

I think itā€™s great. Hopefully this obviously absurd ruling will lead to some new restrictions to the insanely permissive gun laws in the US today.

No doubt, Reg. But Iā€™m learning how things work in America and I can tell you for certain the only restrictions passed here will be, as always, against its tax-paying citizens. Illegal and criminal mafia traffickers will never suffer restrictions or pay for anything, not here and not in this life.

Criminals, by definition, donā€™t obey the law. Thatā€™s one issue. The other is that almost all the gun violence cases we talk about here use legally procured guns. Thatā€™s a second, separate, issue.

So you admit, the illegal immigrant is a criminal. Thank you.

Yes, the illegal immigrant is a criminal. You are also a criminal if you use or have ever used marijuana. Itā€™s about the same level of crime to me.

How is it the same?

How is it not the same?

PS: Quit asking glib short questions of me. It is a lazy way to make your point.

As a glib citizen of this country, Iā€™m protected by the U.S. Constitution to keep and bear arms, you whine bag. If he were, at the very least, a permanent resident he could carry but heā€™s not. That stupid judge didnā€™t think it through. When he goes to apply for a gun heā€™s going to be asked a series of question about his criminal background. Crossing the border illegally makes him a criminal, unless some other useless justice decides we have infringed on his right to reject an application.

Now that Iā€™ve made my glib point, why donā€™t you attempt to make your vaguely irrelevant point.

I already made my point. There are lots of crimes. Some are more serious than others. I donā€™t consider crossing a border without checking in as a particularly serious crime.

The guy was arrested for possession of a firearm. Itā€™s stands to reason that he got an American attorney to represent him at taxpayer expense. That would be me. Are you following me? He has a right to due process in a court of law just like anyone else but he has no right to carry or use a gun in this country. Our incompetent justice system besides allowing him to legally carry, dropped the gun charge against him.
This irritates me because the system has no problem charging a citizen, sending them to jail, slapping them with an exorbitant fine and as a felon, stripping them of their right to carry or use, for life. Justify that, Reg.

I agree with you on that. Letā€™s see if we can simplify this.

• Crossing a border without checking in is a minor crime to me. Yes it is a crime, but it is not particularly serious in my eyes.

• Possession of a firearm is a very serious crime and should be treated very seriously. People who do that should be imprisoned. This includes illegal immigrants, legal immigrants, tourists and citizens.

• I totally disagree with the courtā€™s decision to drop gun possession charges against this illegal immigrant.

• I believe the US should change its laws to bring gun possession charges against everyone who possesses a gun.

Clear now?

As mud!

One last glib question. Should we have to pay for attorneys to represent them? I personally believe if they come here illegally they should represent themselves or fund their own attorney.

They donā€™t even speak English, Michele. Why bother with a trial if youā€™re going to rig the results?