Vaccines

she was in paris, too
that’s winston churchill on her right
and the eiffel tower behind them, unless i am mistaken

if you only read one book this decade
not great lit
not written by the “victor”
learning is good

interesting chapter about brain scans on a person reading a book vs. a person using the internet
oh that’s right
reading is such an inefficient way to learn
wait for the cartoon version
click click click

that’s good you punk
click it
paste it
you don’t even need to comment
offer up your thoughts
it’s like
“i saw it i clicked it i moved on”

I got my flu shot yesterday. No symptoms other than I slept great last night.

I go for vaccine #4 in an hour. I know 3 people who said they had no side effects for the first three and the fourth knocked them on their asses. I’m not looking forward to this.

Just got dose #4 yesterday. I feel fine but Erika feels like hell. Pains and tiredness. She doesn’t want to sit at home all day so we’re going to the office anyway. Hopefully that goes well.

I’m like that too. She is going to feel like hell either way. Might as well do something.

Teamwork.

There’s a war on concerts and sporting events.

I’m not blaming this on vaccine injections (sometimes I lie to myself) but it is one theory. Unless someone else has a different theory or fact that can change my thinking, I can only believe what I see here. There is an overwhelming amount of evidence, apart from globalist confirmation, indicating the vaccine injections administered over the past years played a significant role in the deaths of the vaccinated.

You should probably get a shot soon.

I can easily assume they’ve added an expensive bug.

A good decision from US courts.

1 Like

More insanity. :arrow_up: God-given natural immunity is sufficient for me. If anyone makes me sick I can only blame myself for not heeding my own good sense to use hygiene and frequently wash my hands.

From nativity scenes to Christmas music, I think they are trying to make it all about this vaccine. That will never change the message of a baby born to save the world.