USA

I see that you didn’t think this through. What if she melted it down, filled it with gun powder and shot you with it? I think a better option would be to offer up that bent piece of shit you call a car so she can get away.

Why would she shoot Reg? She didn’t shoot the cops.

One of the victims in California that lived said he was trying to leave the hospital as quickly as possible to avoid medical bills. Totally disgusting. Even if his thinking is wrong, the fact that he thinks that is the problem and I don’t blame him.

I guess California wants gun owners to have insurance. I didn’t know they didn’t. I guess no states have gun insurance. I’m going to say the white males will have higher insurance. They should.

1 Like

lol. I didn’t know you dislike my car. Oh well, can’t please everyone. I have a Chevy Malibu rental in Toronto. I quite like it

It was a joke, Dan, in reply to the ridiculous comment Reg made.

Have you been licking the Petri dish?

Nice car. You will probably like that better. White hides dirt. Black hides nothing. I don’t dislike your car, Reg, but you wrecked it.

What are you on about? That accident where it got rear-ended?

Neither white nor black hides dirt. I don’t think I’d want a brown car.

Nothing. Get off my ass.

Yes, Reg, where it got rear-ended. Geez, how many times has your car been wrecked?

Wow. Bad publicity for :us: for a whole month.

Assuming the jail had food and nobody else died of starvation, someone needs to get fired at the very least. If they forgot about him, I’d say that is a firing. If they didn’t forget about him, I’d say someone would have to go to jail for purposely starving him.

All because he couldn’t post $100. That could have been us.

Ok. I reread. He lost 64 lbs. They forgot about him. I’d say that is 100% fireable. Jail time is debatable.

The person that won the 2 billion dollar powerball on November 7th, 2022 has not claimed the prize. Nor has the megamillions 1.35 billion dollar winner on January 13th.

What are the chances they washed their ticket with the dirty laundry?

They probably have no idea.

Obviously not.

This will be about the bodycam. My guess is it will favor the cops. Otherwise, the chief wouldn’t have been so specific.

Probably an all or nothing case. Either murder or nothing. Not even a suspension.

Edit…

The deceased is white.

I just stumbled upon this post from last week. I wish to note that the weird parking with the front wheels not straight was not my doing. That’s how I found the car when I picked it up. lol.

1 Like

Did you ask for that? I mean, did you request a Malibu or is that what they randomly assigned to you?

They chose it. I didn’t hate it but I wouldn’t buy one.

2 Likes

I agree, Reg. I test drove it. The only thing I didn’t like about it was that the middle console toward the front was too low. I was looking for something raised a little higher. I found that in the Sonata. I’m sorry to say I’ve put a few door dings in it but I’ve gotten 46 mpg highway and 36 in town in this car so I plan on keeping it for at least a 150,000 miles, which it already has 60,000 on it but it’s been a really good car.

2 Likes

One thing I’ll say for the Malibu is that I drove it all over Toronto and when I returned it, it only cost $30 to bring the tank back to full. My CC would have cost much more.

I also love Android Auto. This isn’t a Malibu-specific thing but it had Android Auto and I love it. I bought an aftermarket wireless Android Auto deck for my CC and had it all set up on my phone, so when I rented the Malibu, it was just a matter of pairing my phone and ALL my stuff was right there, even down to my podcasts, WhatsApp and pay-for-parking apps. I don’t care if Google now knows wherever I drive.

I’ll assume you had a good experience in it. Is Android Auto the equivalent of Apple CarPlay?

Yes. It works well. And I don’t have to re-learn anything when I rent a car now.

1 Like