Trump

I think I have you figured out Michelle. Your frantic efforts to help Trump maintain some credibility stem from a ph imbalance in your vagina. I suspect it is more acidic.

A few hotdog buns should straighten it out.

Tell me, Wil, does that come from some sick place in Vietnam where you can’t cope with women that you can’t understand or figure out so you burn them with whatever weapon you possess at the moment?

I think the better question would be why you so voluntarily allow yourself to be led astray by a moron with delusions of grandeur. Was it something that happened long ago in your childhood which makes you susceptible to men who would harm the earth?

You say that to me and I’m the one with the problem.

You call me an acidic vagina.
Really I’m a bitter cunt and you better remember it.

I was trying to be polite.

As was I.

Why do you think we need to answer to an international court?

Because almost every country in the world agreed to set up this court which transcends nations. Only the US and a few banana republics dissented. Even if the US chooses not to participate (which is asinine), sanctioning the judges of that court for investigating the case seems a bit…banana republic. Trump is embarrassing your nation in the eyes of the world every day, and taking the US back to the days of lawlessness.

A lawless banana republic. :face_with_monocle:
Is it not somewhat narrow-minded to believe we are behaving like a banana republic by not participating in your kangaroo court?

I am not against an ICC for every nation that wishes to participate, just as NATO has members, but to force an international court system on us when we don’t want to be part of it is not right. Every country has a right to choose and you should respect our choice.

I don’t respect it at all, and I don’t respect Trump for turning the US into a banana republic, but I accept that the US has the right to participate or not participate. Now how do you justify sanctioning a bunch of judges in the Netherlands for doing an investigation of war crimes committed in Afghanistan and Israel?

I don’t even know what they are investigating. Who says they are honest judges. They may hate Trump and seek vengeance on him through his people.

Enjoy your koolaid.

I do!

What absolute hubris to think that we are not accountable to the rest of the world in some way. We are. The actions this country takes affects many people (especially with a puffed up tyrant in charge). So yes, let the ICC judge us. Let the world judge us. They do and they should.

1 Like

A perfect response. I would only add “as the vast majority of other countries submit themselves for world judgment”. No country should ever be free to commit war crimes or crimes against humanity.

This is about Palestine isn’t it?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/09/10/politics/us-bolton-icc-plo-intl/index.html

The head of the PLO delegation to the US, Husam Zomlot, condemned the closure of the mission “in the strongest terms” in a statement Monday, saying the Trump administration was “blindly executing Israel’s ‘wish list,’ which starts with shutting down Palestinian diplomatic representation in the US.”
“The administration’s reasoning for such an act is the refusal of the Palestinian leadership and the PLO Delegation to the US to cooperate with the so-called ‘peace efforts’ and our actions to hold Israel accountable by referring it to the International Criminal Court,” Zomlot said. “We stand firm in our decision not to cooperate in this ongoing campaign to liquidate our rights and cause. Our rights are not for sale and we will block any attempts at bullying and blackmailing us to forgo our legitimate and internationally endorsed rights.”
In the statement, Zomlot said the Trump administration aimed to “protect Israel from unlawful acts, and provide it with full immunity to kill the two state-solution.” The statement also vowed to "step up our efforts to hold Israel accountable under international law, continue building international alliances for peace, double our efforts to reach out to the American people as we witness the transformational change in American public opinion in support of the Palestinian cause and our legitimate rights.”