Trump

Not a single vote overturned.

Was he doing landscaping for her? She clearly wasn’t going to pay him. I bet he would have raped her or sold her drugs if the camera wasn’t rolling. I guess some people believe that. She reminds me of Melania.

1 Like

I don’t know why that particular video of all the racist videos out there enrages me so much, but it does. That fat subhuman vermin needs to be exterminated.

1 Like

OK, Wedgie. Just because you got some hu-whigger coontang from Axis Skanky who dumped you for some sand-nigger Paki don’t make you an expert on whiggress pussy.

I keep on trying to say the same thing to “Tattered Flag” who used to troll the Talksjew Shoahs, including mine but especially Wolf [owitz Wailing Wall-stein] of Wall Street / Boob from DC who was a Metzger-acolyte. Silly Brit-tard killed his entertainment by threatening to dox Boob and so Boob shut down his Talksjew Shoah and then Tattered Flag begged me to shovel out the shit avalanch he caused and to try to coonvince Boob to stay on Talksjew yapping his LaRouchie coonspiracy fuktarded shit.

Didn’t happen. Boob from DeeCee, Wolfowitz Wailing-Wall-Stein pissed down his leg and ran for the tall grass and did his last shoah, even though neither of us liked each other overmuch.

Anyways, he would likewise obsess over Axis Skanky. I told Tattered Flag that there was no shortage of fucked-up red-niggress coontang in the world and that even if he got sum that the whore would be cheating on him like she done with the neo-nazi multitude before, and that he was endangering Skanky’s clitoris now that she’s the fifth wife of a jealous Paki. I think that a lot of Skanky’s addictive foolishness would be curbed by either a red-nigger beatdown like they do to theys’ squaws or thorough female genital circumcision like the Muzzies do.

Suffice it to say that you haet the ZOG-Emperor and have done with it, not run about making us wonder whether you are hung like a nigger or short-wonged like a gook.

Hail Victory !!!

Pastor Martin Lindstedt
Church of Jesus Christ Christian / Aryan Nations of Missouri

I honestly have no idea what you’re on about, Marty, but it’s disturbing that you wonder about the size of my penis.

Fill out the disability application, Marty. You can’t live in your car forever.

Racist white people enrage you non-white invaders because while you don’t want to stay in your shitholes you want to turn the places you invaded with the invitation of jews and whigger race traitors into the very sort of mud shithole you fled. She just can’t put it more directly and succintly because of the consequences from the [d]ruling elite as of now.

Would you prefer to the fat old white woman telling the beaner that it ain’t welcome in her neighborhood some trim Klansman telling you “Tough shit, shitskin. This is your terminal deportation” or better yet nothing at all before he pulls the trigger?

The fact is that there soon will be a collapse and the ZOGland will only have carrying capacity for 20 million ex-whiggers ruled over by Ten Thousand Warlords. That means no room for such as you, Wedgie.

How quickly shit can turn as well you fear.

Hail Victory !!!

Pastor Martin Lindstedt

You can be a rather obtuse nigger-gook when you want to be Wedgie.

Actually, I’m living in the Hovel albeit the 2011 HHR is cleaner.

Pastor Martin Lindstedt

Marty, look at how I live. Then look at how you (or any white nationalists) live. Be honest. Which one of us is turning their nation into a shithole?

Good to hear you’re back home. It must be lonely without Roxie but at least you have a roof over your head. It’s probably too late for you to improve your life but here’s hoping you can at least dodge the lawsuit long enough for Reo to get bored.

It’d be nice if you learned to type in something closer to English but I’m not overly fussed about it. Do you miss the old WN crowd? Really, your life strikes me as remarkably lonely these days, with both your friends and enemies dying off. Have you thought of joining a church? I’m not religious but they’re great places to make friends.

Dear Pastor Cornhole,

From a shithole (ur momma) did you come and to a shithole shall you return. Roxie gave me a nice rimjob on my asshole before she died and said it was best ass she had ever rimmed except for that dead black guy she found in the gutter. Remember - Black LIves Matter More than yours.
NOw go die

1 Like

that’s cool
is the other asking for money?

I think you can forget about that pretty girl.

2 Likes

“Several supporters of the U.S. president say there’s just one way they will accept his loss and move on: they’ll need to hear him admit defeat.

They don’t trust the media that have projected a clear Joe Biden win.

Trump shows no sign of ever admitting he lost this election fairly. The closest he came was a tweet Sunday that suggested Biden won through treachery — and after some media interpreted that as a grudging concession, Trump pulled it back with other tweets like: “I concede NOTHING! We have a long way to go. This was a RIGGED ELECTION!””

*Trump doesn’t need to admit he lost because he didn’t lose. Regardless what the lying, fake, useless media says, Trump is our president.
He has been spied on, investigated, boycotted, resisted and impeached. He has sacrificed everything for us and we are going to stand with him through this election farce and any debilitating tribulation nefarious Liberals put him through.

1 Like

Be sure and read it first. It’s where I read that Harris would be our next president if Democrats actually win the election.

Trump is tirelessly leading the attack on election fraud and corruption. It is so inspiring.

It looks like he golfs by himself whenever he opens up a golf course so he can win the inaugural tournament. I guess it is easy to come in first when nobody else plays. Next time we bring in a new test, I should kick out everyone else in the lab to prove I’m the fastest and best pipettor.

That’s not really fair. If he has a down day, coming in last should be a fruitful task.

So you could say he had a fruitful election.

Yes

Trump just declared victory

I won the Election!

on his Telegram (5 hours ago)