This place

I am just about done with this place. Seems like it is nothing but Marks insane babbling and Micheles never ending conspiracies. Who needs that?

1 Like

I get that. It goes through phases. The US election is always a busy time. Then thereโ€™s a lull after the election where those of us who posted a lot about politics donโ€™t have much to say. Honestly, this place is best when something is going on in the world, or when someone is posting about a hobby theyโ€™re interested in. You have to be able to mentally filter what you donโ€™t care about, though, and I totally get that not everyone can (or wants to).

We are successful at driving the communists out into the sea! Congratulations, comrades.

Someone who has no other secular, lefty source of information.

What about the โ€œGerman musicโ€ section? Did You explore it already? DJane @Gundi & DJ Dannyboy are doing their best to suit your needs for ๐”‡๐”ข๐”ฒ๐”ฑ๐”ฐ๐” ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”๐”ฒ๐”ฐ๐”ฆ๐”จ

๐”Š๐”ฒ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ซ ๐”—๐”ž๐”ค, โ„Œ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ฏ ๐”Š๐”ฏ๐”ฌรŸ๐”ช๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ก,
๐”ด๐”ฒรŸ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ซ ๐”–๐”ฆ๐”ข ๐”ข๐”ฆ๐”ค๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ฉ๐”ฆ๐” ๐”ฅ, ๐”ก๐”žรŸ ๐”ก๐”ฆ๐”ข ๐”‡๐”ˆ๐”˜๐”—๐”–โ„ญโ„Œ๐”ˆ ๐”…๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ก โ„œ๐”ž๐”ช๐”ช๐”ฉ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ก ๐”Ÿ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ฆ๐”ฑ๐”ฐ รผ๐”Ÿ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ณ๐”ฆ๐”ข๐”ฏ โ„œ๐”ž๐”ช๐”ช๐”ฐ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฆ๐”ซ ๐”„๐”ฉ๐”Ÿ๐”ข๐”ซ ๐”ค๐”ข๐” ๐”ฌ๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ฑ ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ฑ?
๐•ฏ๐–Ž๐–Š๐–˜ ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–“๐–Š๐–๐–’๐–Š๐–“ ๐•พ๐–Ž๐–Š ๐–‡๐–Ž๐–™๐–™๐–Š ๐–‰๐–Š๐–— ๐•พ๐–Š๐–๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“ โ€œ๐•ฏ๐•ฐ๐–€๐•ฟ๐•พ๐•ฎ๐•ณ๐•ฐ ๐•ธ๐–€๐•พ๐•ด๐•ถโ€
๐•ด๐–“๐–‹๐–”๐–—๐–’๐–†๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“๐–Š๐–“ ๐–Ÿ๐–š ๐•ธ๐–Š๐–“๐–“๐–”๐–“๐–Ž๐–™๐–Š๐–“ ๐–˜๐–Ž๐–“๐–‰ ๐–Š๐–‡๐–Š๐–“๐–‹๐–†๐–‘๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–†๐–š๐–‹ ๐•ญ๐•ญ๐•ฌ๐•ฏ ๐–Ÿ๐–š ๐–‹๐–Ž๐–“๐–‰๐–Š๐–“.

• ๐•ญ๐–Ž๐–™๐–™๐–Š ๐–‡๐–Š๐–†๐–ˆ๐–๐–™๐–Š๐–“, ๐•พ๐–Ž๐–Š ๐–‰๐–†รŸ ๐–Š๐–Ž๐–“ ๐•ฌ๐•ญ๐•พ๐•บ๐•ท๐–€๐•ฟ๐•ฐ๐•พ ๐•ถ๐•บ๐•ธ๐•ธ๐–€๐•น๐•ด๐•พ๐•ฟ๐•ฐ๐•น๐–๐•ฐ๐•ฝ๐•ญ๐•บ๐•ฟ ๐–†๐–‡ ๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐–Œ๐–Ž๐–‘๐–™

๐•ณ๐–”๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–ˆ๐–๐–™๐–š๐–“๐–Œ๐–˜๐–›๐–”๐–‘๐–‘, ๐•ฒ๐–Š๐–“๐–Š๐–—๐–†๐–‘ ๐•ฏ๐–†๐–“๐–Ž๐–Š๐–‘ - ๐•ญ๐•ญ๐•ฌ๐•ฏ ๐•พ๐–ˆ๐–๐–š๐–™๐–Ÿ๐–’๐–†๐–ˆ๐–๐–™

!

Yeah, youโ€™re another reason you dumbass.

1 Like

friendly service!

Thatโ€™s the smartest thing Iโ€™ve ever heard. I think itโ€™s time for you to cut ties with BBAD. No one needs your crap here anyway.

Whatโ€™s that Michelle? You say you like it in the ass?

Well, no but I like you and really, I donโ€™t want you to leave.

Oddly, I find I like you too.

1 Like

did you ever think that gracie is a moron

I have that thought that before.

But sheโ€™s our moron so tread lightly new guy.

Youโ€™re welcome to Mark.

but that gracie is your goat
sorry
didnโ€™t mean to trespass on your sex cyber life

Oh you didnโ€™t. I was sitting back waiting for you to take a shot. Others have done better.

Reg may have been right. lol

he thinks going away is having a typing incident pending