THE Right!

There is no other way to interrupt her words. It just seems like she could have gone a different route.

I have asked why it took so long but it seems to be your own fault.

My fault lies in marrying her.

I know someone about to make that mistake with a girl. She was never a beauty queen but she’s now gained a lot of weight and that’s almost always a one-way trip. I have said nothing and will say nothing. Not my business.

I know, I know, off topic, but mistakes in marrying are something almost everyone seems to do these days.

I now believe marriage is a mistake for anyone. All it does is get lawyers involved.

1 Like

yep

I totally get what she’s saying. When we were young, rape meant a guy overcame a woman with physical strength and forced her to have sex against her will and over her physical resistance. There are many “rapes” that didn’t meet that standard but which were clearly not entirely consensual. Today, rape means the girl regrets it later and wants the guy punished.

If you read the article on Trumps scalp surgery (earlier in this thread) it goes into that case. After reading her account, I would call it rape.

" Ivana’s detailed description of Donald’s rape was given during her deposition as part of the Trump’s 1990’s divorce case. In a 1993 book, Lost Tycoon: The Many Lives of Donald J. Trump , the former Texas Monthly and Newsweek reporter Harry Hurt III, described a very violent, criminal scene of domestic violence." It gets more graphic and it’s only a click away.

I read it. Yes, that’s rape. I’m also going to quote it mostly just to elicit the requisite claim of “fake news”.

Suddenly, according to Ivana, The Donald storms into the room. He is looking very angry, and he is cursing out loud. “Your fucking doctor has ruined me!” he screams. The Donald flings Ivana down onto the bed. Then he pins back her arms and grabs her by the hair. The part of her head he is grabbing corresponds to the spot on his head where the scalp reduction operation has been done. The Donald starts ripping out Ivana’s hair by the handful, as if he is trying to make her feel the same kind of pain that he is feeling. Ivana starts crying and screaming. The entire bed is being covered with strands of her golden locks. But The Donald is not finished. He rips off her clothes and unzips his pants. Then he jams his penis inside her for the first time in more than sixteen months. Ivana is terrified. This is not lovemaking. This is not romantic sex. It is a violent assault. She later describes what The Donald is doing to her in no uncertain terms. According to the versions she repeats to some of her closest confidantes, “He raped me.” When The Donald finally pulls out, Ivana jumps up from the bed. Then she runs upstairs to her mother’s room. She locks the door and stays there crying for the rest of the night. The next morning Ivana musters up the courage to return to the master bedroom. The Donald is there waiting for her. He leaves no doubt that he knows exactly what he did to her the night before. As she looks in horror at the ripped-out hair scattered all over the bed, he glares at her and asks with menacing casualness: “Does it hurt?

Our President.

22 so far. They’re all liars, though. Every single one. Hannity says so.

I think some day he will have to register as a sexual predator.

So, he inherited $400 million which, if he had simply invested it in the S&P, would be worth 3 times what he is currently worth. He gets women by paying prostitutes or by raping or assaulting them. He has been married three times. His business model is to cheat everyone who doesn’t get paid up front, including investors. He has been bankrupt 3 times. He lies so much he doesn’t even know what truth is. Truth to him really is just whatever is coming out of his mouth at the moment, a narrative which he feels free to change as needed to suit his current desires or to mitigate the outrage his prior truth caused.

EDIT: He has been played so far by North Korea, Canada, Mexico and China. He has won nothing from any of them and has lost much. The US trading position is far worse than it was when he took office. North Korea is more dangerous than ever, despite his promises to the contrary.

EDIT: He kowtows to murderers and tyrants while alienating old friends.

EDIT: He has taken a nearly balanced budget from Obama and turned it into the greatest deficit in US history. He is on track to increase debt more than all presidents prior combined.

To half of the US, however, he is a great businessman, a loyal family man, a successful builder, an honest and trustworthy leader, a great statesman, and the exact type of man your nation needs to become great again, whatever that means.

I’m afraid that I can’t disagree with a word you wrote. A dark time indeed. Will I live to see the end? Will any of us or will we all go at once.

On a lighter note, I really like the POM. Your photo?

1 Like

Nope. Flickr creative commons. I contribute to it so I feel free to benefit from it.

I find you both so shallow and disgusting I have no desire to respond to the allegations against Trump.

22 women? Wow. That’s hard to ignore.

Not surprising. I would have a hard time defending that animal myself. I just don’t understand what you see in that troubled man.

This is a lot of nonsense. Nothing we said was shallow or disgusting. You just can’t defend that piece of garbage so you distract and deflect just as he does.

Back on topic: this is what I woke up to today in Canadian news. “An isolated United States”. Once the leader of the free world, now an isolated secondary player. I take no pleasure in this at all. Anyone who thinks China is going to be a better leader than the US under Obama was is crazy. Trump has ceded first place, though, and the rest of us don’t get to choose.

And look who he cedes to. Tyrants of the world. Fuck the allies.