The Media

only if you criticize and make your suggestions by shooting a gun, otherwise its all in your head, reg;)

I wonder if you are really that blind and deluded. Actually never mind. I believe it.

I have an idea. How about we practice critical distancing.

well done, most of the time the answer is indeed already known to you;)

“The clip NBC played showed CBS reporter Catherine Herridge asking Barr how history might view his efforts to dismiss charges against Flynn.”

“‘Well, history’s written by the winners. So it largely depends on who’s writing the history,’ Barr replied.”

“Todd then added he was struck by ‘the cynicism of the answer. It’s a correct answer. But he’s the attorney general. He didn’t make the case that he was upholding the rule of law,’ Todd reacted. ‘He was almost admitting that, yeah, this is a political job.’”

“However in an extended clip, shown in full by CBS News, Barr is seen responding with further justification of his actions: ‘Well, history is written by the winners. So it largely depends on who’s writing the history. But I think a fair history would say that it was a good decision because it upheld the rule of law. It helped, it upheld the standards of the Department of Justice, and it undid what was an injustice.’”

This is the corruption our media spins out, all day every day. Poor, poor MSM. They consistently bury the truth with their own redacted version of current events and then lie to cover their tracks.

sounds familiar, maybe they thought it was irrelevant:

1 Like

Maybe your comment is irrelevant.

yes am sure it is to some

Seriously, CNN? Greta is now a coronavirus expert?

“During any crisis it is always the most vulnerable people who are hit the hardest, and that is children,” she said.

Actually, Greta, children are largely unaffected by this disease. Btw, you are quite irritating.

1 Like

We can not have climate justice without gender equity.
—Greta Thunberg

Really?

Don’t shoot the messenger. I’m just reporting the news.

it’s the message that I question,

I know it is. I question your message as well.

excellent, iam so proud of both of you;)

God, the first thread I read today ends with a smug post from the irritating Dutch bisexual. Not a good start to the day.

complimenting others is now being smug? time for your meds, nico

Actually it pleases me that you don’t seem to understand that a post implying that they have finally started to approach your level of great wisdom is smug. The day is improving.

lol so you basically are saying that mybigmoon and ageofgrace were discussing things below your level?

That comment pleased me even more. :slight_smile: It’s beginning to be a good day.