The Israel Lobby

Another huge victory for the Israel lobby, deporting a 95 year old. The US is owned by Israel.

isn’t Trump questioning the power structure of the formerly zionist owned FED (something no president since JFK dared to do)?

14 years after deportation orders? So Trump didn’t sign it…

No, this is not Trump’s fault. It is a long line of Zionist US governments that are to blame, including but not limited to Trump’s. That said, Trump is the most pro-Zionist president in history, totally owned and operated by Israel. Look up his donors and the embassy move to Jerusalem which was a total Zionist operation from beginning to end in which Trump was the obedient pawn.

1 Like

Trump “Dr. Fixit” will fix this. I am sure of this. I trust this president. He is on the FED right now. Having balls like Kennedy.

He’s a shill for Israel. Don’t hold your breath.

*** Caution *** Revolutionary content ahead

As you all know, follower of Christ are called to not be part of the world and also shouldn’t engage in politics, especially party (fraction, split) politics (John 6:15, John 17:14 John 16; 18:36; Mark 12:13-17, also Galatians 5:20 in some translations)

Thats why Jehovas Witnesses, Mennonites etc. don’t vote nor run for office.

On the other side Jesus quoted prophet Isaiah’s call (Isaiah 61:1) to set the captives free in Luke 4:18

WHAT IF ONE WOULD BE ABLE TO VOTE NOT FOR A PARTY BUT “ABUSE” THE CROOKED SYSTEM TO FORCEFULLY SET A CAPTIVE FREE?

There currently is a 90-year (!!) old woman imprisoned for “golden calv denial” in Germany (“Israel” Lobby laws) and a party (sadly enough they are a party and not a commitee with solely one purpose like Nigel Farage’s Brexit Party) with exactly this plan

0:07
Our top candidate is “Ursula Haverbeck”,
90-years old,
political prisoner in Bielefeld prison since May of 2018

0:45
Only 0.6% of electoral vote are neccessary to get Ursula Haverbeck into the European Union parliament. There she will receive political immunity and will be able to attend EVERY single meeting.

0:55
On May 26th, WE WILL FREE THE 90-YEAR OLD CAPTIVE “Ursula Haverbeck” [forcefully by law] FROM THIS PRISON [points at the prison facility] with your electoral vote.

1 Like

I just love the dramatic end-times music and overall theme in the ad. “HER LIFE AND YOUR SOUL IS IN YOUR HANDS”.
However, their name (“the right-wing”) is plain stupid. They should postpone party politics like Nigel Farage, and give it a proper name reflecting the SOLE PURPOSE, thereby being eligible for all, like with these Daniel-style suggestions:

• Free Ursula
  • Committee to set the captives free
  • Prisonbreak
  • Revolutionary Commando “Ursula Haverbeck”
  • Prison-storm action-brigade “Jeshuah HaMashiah”

An entire “party” made up of only elderly political prisoners…imprisoned religious zealots… barraters…would be a dream. Then, this rotten EU parliament would finally serve a proper purpose…

MEGA - Make Elections Good in jeshuah’s eyes Again!

Actually, I don’t know anything about followers of Christ being commanded to avoid politics of any kind. End times prophecy comes from the political arena. I think we should look at these scriptures.

When Jesus therefore perceived that they would come and take him by force, to make him a king, he departed again into a mountain himself alone. John 6: 15

How is this a command to avoid engaging in politics?

I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do. John 17: 4

This is Jesus setting the example of giving God alone the glory for all things.
How is this scripture a command to avoid engaging in politics?

Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence. John 18: 36
If Jesus were of this world, this scripture would support political participation.

Jehovahs Witnesses have their own Bible. They believe they are the 144,000. I have a lot of issues with you putting this group on a pedestal.

The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;
To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;
To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.
Isaiah

I don’t like disagreeing with you Danial. We should be of one mind. But you can’t post one scripture like that.
I don’t believe Jesus was calling to literally set captives free.
If this were literal, we would be commanded to “bind” the broken-hearted. This scripture is a command to bind a broken heart, spiritually. You know, like with a hug. Spiritual glue. The entire scripture is spiritual in nature, imho.

The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,
To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.
Luke 4: 18-19
Again, imho, this is not literal but spiritual. Recovering the sight to the blind is a spiritual awakening not a literal healing of blindness.

Imho, they use the Bible to serve their own personal agenda.

They? they arent into the bible at all. They are white nationalists.

It is my idea to generally abuse elections to get religious captives and political dissidents of all creeds and shades out of prison and in well paid EU office. People should be able to vote on the action committee’s website upfront which prisoners should be freed and theyd then be put on the ballot list in decreasing order of age.

This is the most innovative biblical-political idea I had in years

I’m confused. You are saying they are using the Bible to justify the release of prisoners. Then you say they don’t follow the Bible at all.

They had the idea to free a prisoner using the EU election without any biblical connection whatsoever.

But my idea is to connect this with biblical teachings and to make this a more general attempt in Jeshuahs name and in the name of zhe prophets. Mennonites and Jehovas Witnesses have a biblical reason to not engage in regular politics. Not just for WNs to free Holoc***** deniers but a bible based revolutionary act for all rank and file political prisoners and dissidents of age.

Best idea in years…

Go ahead but don’t do it in Jesus’ Name.

What biblical reason?

It may be a great idea, but I don’t see how it is biblical. I’m sorry.

SET
THE
CAPTIVES
FREE

As always the bible means things imho both spiritually and physically.

Israel - exists physically and spiritually
The king - spiritually and physically
Tribulation in the end of times - spritually and physically
Be united - spirtual and physical realm
Both go hand in hand. To distinguish between them is inane. Mainstream Christianity spiritualized everything: bad. Messianic jews/Christian zionists physicallize everything. Lets go the third way and live the bible physically and spiritually!

Set the captives free in Jeshuahs name - spiritually and physically.

I’m not trying to distinguish between them but you can’t take scriptures and make what you want of them either.

Do you have a different scripture that refers to setting the captives free?

I just had the best idea in years, almost depraving me off sleep. Come on, the idea is pretty ok!

Not right now I am in the car

I love your ideas. They are fascinating and who know, maybe even prophetic.