Democrats

He didn’t pull the trigger but he’s tweeting the ammo. Harris received cheers for that smartass remark.

Sounded like jeers to me. Beto got the biggest applause. Cory has gotten a lot of time.

We actually won a volleyball match today.

2 Likes

I’ll rewind and listen again.

It still sounds like cheers and applause to me.

You must have your panties in a knot by now. Angie and I have had enough and are going to Netflix for a good murder mystery. More than a year to go. I’m not gonna watch this sideshow.

Later

2 Likes

That’s exactly what this is. When the Democrats choose, whoever they choose, those who hate Trump will generally vote for him/her.

Enjoy your movie, Will.

Then all we have to do is watch for which candidate attacks trump the most.

Yang. I’ve never heard of him but he sounds like the smartest person up there.

Elevating a dictator? Trump got prisoners released. He may get votes for that comment.

Harris: we need to hold China accountable. She didn’t bother to mention Trump this time.

Booker: Trump is making us America isolated.

Warren: Bring the troops home with no plan. Just like Obama did in Iraq, creating a vacuum.

You are aware that Trump agrees with her? This is the topic that got Bolton fired. Trump wants the troops home from Syria and Bolton didn’t.

I knew Trump wanted to bring them home but I haven’t heard anything else about it. I’ll google.

Was it because Trump felt we had defeated ISIS so there was no real threat of a vacuum that ISIS could fill?

Has ISIS been defeated? I have no clue but if I were putting money on it I would say no.

Hahahaha! Dammit Reg, I just got another of your annoying warnings when I first started typing. This has to stop!

What are you doing to keep getting these warnings? What happened to your murder mystery?

Just my being here seems to annoy someone. It’s like having a sysop on my ass.

Feed the machine.

This debate is making me sleepy. The first one was so much more entertaining.

You feed the machine, I’m going back to murder and mayhem.