Televangelist asks followers for $54m to buy private jet

I quite like this guy. He is a scumbag who should probably be executed pro bono publico but I like his honesty about what your donations will go towards.

You are sounding very prejudiced again, Reg. You never now what the end-times war between satan, his share of the fallen angels and us will eventually bring.

You never know god’s ways. However, why doesn’t he fly with a regular airplane? Plane tickets aren’t that expensive these days. More clutter and dissipation just distracts oneself from the narrow path…better to avoid it. But since he is a man of god, he should know by himself, so I won’t judge him.

I used to watch Jesse Duplantis. This is disappointing to hear but good to know.

1 Like

To the credit of Christians, the harshest criticism I’ve heard of this has come from other evangelists. This is nothing short of a disgrace.

The Christian community of Twelve Tribes once had an own ship.
But I guess they used it more “commonly” for the display of team spirit and craftsmanship.

But who knows what Mr. Jesse can do with his aircraft in the name of god. I don’t know it.

Those guys built a ship with their own hands. I have nothing but respect for them. This arschloch wants people to give him money to buy a jet. Not comparable.

There are allegedly 777 total. Apparently, they are under lock and key in the Vatican.