South Africa

https://www.infowars.com/teresa-may-announces-support-for-racist-south-african-land-seizures/

Is this happening or not? The seizures

Yes, it’s happening and it’s disgusting.

1 Like

“This is the biggest case in the world right now. Not only are the People of South Africa seeking a ruling to hold their President and Parliament liable for the damages inflected by the Globalist’s Covid-Crime Against Humanity, but they are also seeking a ruling that will liquidate their Central Bank in order to pay damages suffered by the People.”

What does a country look like if the central bank is liquidated. I mean, how do they transition to a different monetary system and what system do they transition to?

it looks like a well run boarding school

Michele, don’t you think it would be wise to post about these ridiculous suits after they have been dismissed, rather than pretending they may result in anything beyond laughter from the judge?

Desmond Tutu just died. I liked him. I often disagreed with him but I really liked his style.

south africa has fewer submarines than israel
fewer nuclear weapons too

It puts arguments in front of you over and over again, tempting you to think that you just might be the one special person who can cut through the nonsense and be rewarded for your clarity and insight
what did you and tutu disagree on?
did he know before he died?
\why can’t i die in the same blessed ignorance?

That’s a very broad term. What do you mean? You like the way he dresses? You liked the way he sauntered across the room. You liked his political position? Sorry, I’m only familiar with his name. What was his style?

Tutu says he is accepting the honor on behalf of the “many who have often been faceless, anonymous.” The Fulbright prize was created in 1993 in the name of a mid-20th Century senator who advocated American involvement abroad. Past recipients include former US presidents Bill Clinton and Jimmy Carter, former US Secretary of State Colin Powell, former Czech leader Vaclav Havel and former South African President Nelson Mandela.

Oh, he was just very irreverent and he had a sharp wit. He didn’t really care if he got in trouble. Despite that, he brought a dignity to his position that most lack. I liked him very much.

1 Like

The Anglican Communion sexual abuse cases are a series of allegations, investigations, trials, and convictions of child sexual abuse crimes committed by clergy, nuns, and lay members of the Anglican Communion
tutu should have resigned in protest
actually
he fucked little boys in their rectums

this from cheney’s book
2004… i felt strongly that… getting a new secretary of state… top priority
… or maybe i wanted him to get a fulbright award…
reg
have i ever called you a poseur?

South African President Ramaphosa said Tutu was “an iconic spiritual leader, anti-apartheid activist and global human rights campaigner”. He described him as "a patriot without equal; a leader of principle and pragmatism who gave meaning to the biblical insight that faith without works is dead.
—Wiki

Colin Powell should be honored with a Darwin Award for catching a virus from abroad and then dying from a bio-weapon of mass destruction after hiding what he knew about weapons of mass destruction.

tutu gets a darwin award for only fucking little boys
how many children does reggie have?
i know, it’s complicated…

We hear you. Tutu was fond of the back door. You can stop announcing it from atop the church steeple.

I can’t see it but I’m gathering that Bill is accusing Desmond Tutu of being a sodomite pedophile. There is zero evidence of this.

i note there is no evidence on wiki of a personal life for archninja tutu
perhaps he didn’t want to bring children into this world
who can say?

where was south africa when spanish flu was raging?
inquiring minds demand a poll