Snowden: Patriot or Traitor

Deserved pardon. He had a salary and job, but what he needed was work. So he found work. The saying goes “you don’t work, you don’t eat.”

It doesn’t say unless you have money or are currently under the employ. It says work. You need to eat a sandwich so your mind doesn’t become a refrigerated deli item itself. Keep good and don’t cause the mental decay and deterioration of others. It’s almost a no brainer.

i wonder if snowden plays golf?
i hear donnie is looking for a game in a friendly country

Scotland doesn’t want him.

Send him to Oklahoma.

It’s funny that these redneck states all love Trump when it’s so obvious Trump doesn’t love them back. He’d hate living in Oklahoma, or any of the states in that area that voted for him.

1 Like

Absolutely. Imagine trying to golf or find a decent internet connection in Oklahoma. He can probably get a hamburger. That’s about it.

Michele would be able to personally kiss his fat ass.

Yay!! That’s probably going to offend a few people lol, although I think they will keep silent about it, lest they attract unwanted negative attention to their previous government work. Let’s celebrate! I am happy for him.

1 Like

A pity all other Western countries are cowards for that he couldn‘t go anywhere but to Russia. At the end, Russia isn‘t worse than the US when it comes to kill and steal for achieving their goals. The only difference is the rights they grant their own people. So the US wins that competition. But as a Non-US citizen I neither trust nor like them any better than the Russians or the Chinese. Spoken in a political context. I don‘t have any problem with individual people from any country.