Cartoons

Serena lost the US Open. She argued with the umpire. I agreed with her totally but didn’t think enough of it to post. Now some Australian newspaper has published this. Aussies have a reputation for being racist. I think this is racist. Some others don’t. The thing that really amuses me is that her opponent, a half-Japanese half-Haitian with a dark complexion has been transformed magically into a blonde white girl.

2929faed5eb2ef6b1ce6e16b60de1d7d8e6b1422_1_499x500

I agree with you
I agreed with her but not enough to post. The cartoon is definitely racist. I bet she’d boycott the Australian open but it is a major and there is nothing like an f u to win it and tie court’s record.

Ps
Australia sucks at tennis.

1 Like

You knew I would post here…

(Edit: I self-censored religious symbols from that image)

((love those kinky pubes on the head. To all you Muslims/Bible-nuts/(messianic) jews on bbad: do those need to be covered by a hijab/ head scarf/ tichel??? Do you count those as “hair”???))

Yeah, but at least it hopefully won’t sign the UN ̶v̶̶e̶̶r̶̶s̶̶a̶̶i̶̶l̶̶l̶̶e̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶r̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶y̶ Marrakesh mass migration act.

I doubt Australia would sign any pro-immigration treaty. It is a very xenophobic nation overall.

1 Like

Austria and Hungary are on the virge, too.
I pray for more nations to withdraw.

The cartoons are getting stupid.

Co-creators spent more than 40 million renovating Casa Bonita after the Covid lockdown shuttered the not-so-palatable Mexican restaurant. Apparently, they were compelled to save it after featuring it in one of their episodes.
I don’t normally watch goofy cartoons. Some are just too silly. This is not far from it.