Rough Day

By stage 4, they’re generally down to trying to treat it and extend life. They’ve pretty much given up on making it go away. Good luck to her.

Keep telling the world that. Some moron will eventually believe a globalist with an agenda.

Adding luck makes Reggie an ovarian hero.

blah

A-Ha! I memorized that! You are a traitor to Your nation and to Yourself!

To the globalist elites who are still attempting to control your fate, you are either milk or meat. The moment they can no longer milk you for debt payments or rent, you and your children will be asked to report to the abattoir. But you have to volunteer to be milked or slaughtered; otherwise, processing you would be too difficult to do efficiently and profitably. Therefore, it is possible to think of ways to make yourself too expensive for them to exploit, so that they might give up on trying to use you for further self-enrichment and leave you in peace.

• Dmitry Orlov

It could be so much worse and more than likely will be.

blah

I dunno. I’m in South America. Insurance says they’re taking care of everything, which means it’ll probably be a disaster. I hope to be home by Christmas but who the hell knows. Nice of you to ask, btw.

Translation: I’ll spend lots of money buying what should be free, after which I will spend all eternity complaining about what it got me.

How much have you heard me complain about my life, Michele?

And tomorrow I pick up my new national id card. I don’t know why I need a new one but I do with the new permanent residency visa. I should be able to book a flight home later in the week.

Of course I don’t have a condo to go to in Vancouver but that’s another issue. lol. I still want to get home.

2 Likes

Trying to schedule a check up with my insurance. I made some changes. Can you sense it?

You are bringing the cat?

What kind of changes?

Hell yes. She’s part of the family.

1 Like

pcp/pmp

Just trying to get a first appointment under new insurance. Different pcp then I signed up for over phone so I made a change. Initial check up which was required in 90 days was my issue. Since medical visits should be absolutely necessary only due to covid, mine is over the phone this wednesday. I’ll just ask for pneumonia vaccine.

Have you decided if you are going to get another dose of the hpv vaccine?

1 Like

Maybe I should bring it up so I don’t have to pay for it.

But yeah I will probably pay for it. It will come out to almost exactly the amount of a backpay award that coincidentally is coming in 3 parts, as it is a 3 part vaccine. for roughly the same amount per check, one which I am still waiting on owed before 2015.

You can get it through money I heard. It’s the salt on the rim of the margarita.

I read somewhere spider silk direct from the spinnerets is good for stitching things in place. But hey if bothers you any you have the hot tub don’t you? Try a mix of pepto bismol, squid cuts, and band aids. I did invest in some elbow braces/elbow sleeves myself.