Remember?

He relates to you and you seem gay every day.

lol i doubt he agrees with those words

1 Like

I donā€™t care what he agrees with. Iā€™m interested in finding out how well he can answer history without having to think about it or relying on Google to help him form his answer.

lol a woman with a missionā€¦ good luck!

Thank you, Beasty.

where did that come from?

A show I watch every day.

and what do you call this show?

The chase.

i got excited for a minute about the idea of watching a new show only to find out its one of those horrible quiz shows lol

Where do you think I got the idea to quiz Regsā€™ IQ?

lol ā€œthe beastā€ inspired you (good thing he isnt called satan eh?)

Bert and Ernie doesnā€™t educate. They condition the mind through silly talk.

Beasty is an intellectual and quite educated. Heā€™s so intelligent that when the players get history questions wrong, he takes great pleasure in letting them know heā€™s going to destroy them in the lightening round against him. I love watching him.

lol interesting guy

ā€œLabbett married his second cousin, Katie,[29] who is 27 years his junior, in October 2014 at Arundel Cathedral.[30][31] They separated in 2020.ā€

Michele your fixation on Reg reminds me of Mark.

Was Mark equally fixated on you because I have no problem challenging your intelligence with a quiz.

Oh please. YOU? Challenge the intelligence of anyone here? laughable.

Mark hated Will easily as much as he hated me. lol. Will would engage with him, though, whereas Iā€™d generally ignore him. Being ignored irritated him more than Willā€™s approach, although that wasnā€™t my intention. I just didnā€™t have much to say in response to most of his posts.

Laughable, yes.

1 Like