Pakistan

The Pakistanis are going crazy again. They are so easy to ruffle, and Wilders loves pushing their buttons.

clickety clack
don’t look black

Imran Khan is out.

I don’t blame the Pakistanis. The Ukrainians are in a mess now, though, if Russia can keep trading as if nothing has happened.

1 Like

This was a smart move for Russia to make peace with their neighbors and Pakistan can profit from the trade. To me, this is leading to further destabilize the USD but it is necessary. I think it’s the price we have to pay to stop this dark and destructive agenda against us and the only way we are going to survive it is to be self-sufficient. I don’t know what that looks like yet but I know raising food will be challenging because the soil and water is contaminated.

You’re exactly right about that. It isn’t getting a lot of news, but the all out war on the USD being waged by almost all non-western countries is having a bigger effect on the world than the Ukraine war. In my opinion, it is a good thing. The USD’s dominance left too much power in the hands of the US government, which has been unstable in recent years.

Which begs the question, why? I

Why are non-western countries waging a war on the USD? Because Trump and Biden both used it as a weapon, Trump against China and Biden against Russia. Now China, India, Russia, Saudi Arabia and other huge economies are determined to not use the USD for their transactions except where absolutely necessary. The USD has gone from 73% of global reserves to 58% in just 2 years. At this rate, it will drop below half to relatively insignificant numbers by the end of this decade.

The greenback is now about 58 percent of global reserves compared to nearly 73 percent in 2001.

If you factor in bankrupting American corporations over transgenderism, it will drop faster than that.

I don’t personally think that will affect things much, but I admit I am totally baffled by the desire of some US companies to risk losing billions and often tens of billions of dollars in order to promote transgenderism. Bud Light is pretty much destroyed. Target lost billions. All to show a few commercials with men wearing dresses.