Observe This!

Even if it is impotent. The feling is actually worse or so I’ve heard.

and begins raping the sheep himself?

Self chemical castration satisfied you just fine moonshine. Added quite impressively to your emulsification endowment, but I would rather see it pooling at your feet than offered to me.
Go waste your self on something else. Do a Tom Sawyer and Huck Finn and find anice fence plank with a knothole you can fit a cheap skinny dry crumbly hot dog through. Surely you have enough of you castrated emulsification swirling around in you with that moonshine to coat it nicely. This way you can be a firm and rigid soldier ready at a moment’s notice without actually having the core strength and stabilty. You shouldn’t have to impose so unpleasantly on others but of course as you lose your mind you can’t help but gravitate towards certain select individuals when you cannot seem to carry out the deeds and tasks that make up your schedule and plans. This way it will be easier to put you off with less harm and insult to both parties.
If it is just too embarrasing or sensitive you can always fluff things up to your preferences.

Yes I’ll get right on that Mark. Before I do please tell me what your diagnosis is. Surely it goes further than a simple personality disorder.

“Go, my people, enter your rooms,

and shut your doors behind you.

Hide for a little while,

until the wrath is past.

21 For behold, Adonai is coming out from His place

to punish inhabitants of the earth for iniquity.

The earth will disclose her bloodshed,

no longer covering up her slain.”

Isaiah 26: 20

Then the Lord said, “Hear what the unjust judge is saying. Won’t God do justice for His chosen ones, who cry out to Him day and night? Will He be slow to help them? I tell you, He will quickly give them justice. But when the Son of Man comes, will He find faith on the earth?”
Luke 18: 6-8

The answer is unquestionably, yes. Not because we love each other and practice what we preach about faith. If that were the case we would all fail miserable and be disappointed at putting our faith in man.
We will have faith because our Savior has already given the promise to fill us with His Spirit.

Acts 2: 17

Lest any man should boast.

We can take comfort in knowing whatever man is doing that is meant for evil, God will turn around to the good for those who love and trust Him.

Zechariah 5

Well, that was weird.

Zechariah 5

1 I looked again–and there before me was a flying scroll!
2 He asked me, “What do you see?” I answered, “I see a flying scroll, thirty feet long and fifteen feet wide.”
3 And he said to me, “This is the curse that is going out over the whole land; for according to what it says on one side, every thief will be banished, and according to what it says on the other, everyone who swears falsely will be banished.
4 The LORD Almighty declares, `I will send it out, and it will enter the house of the thief and the house of him who swears falsely by my name. It will remain in his house and destroy it, both its timbers and its stones.'”
5 Then the angel who was speaking to me came forward and said to me, “Look up and see what this is that is appearing.”
6 I asked, “What is it?” He replied, “It is a measuring basket.” And he added, “This is the iniquity of the people throughout the land.”
7 Then the cover of lead was raised, and there in the basket sat a woman!
8 He said, “This is wickedness,” and he pushed her back into the basket and pushed the lead cover down over its mouth.
9 Then I looked up–and there before me were two women, with the wind in their wings! They had wings like those of a stork, and they lifted up the basket between heaven and earth.
10 “Where are they taking the basket?” I asked the angel who was speaking to me.
11 He replied, “To the country of Babylonia to build a house for it. When it is ready, the basket will be set there in its place.”

Writings from Babble on.

You mean you don’t see great meaning in a flying scroll, 450 ft square, going out to curse the whole land? I mean, it’s so believable.

I must be thick. However, speaking of a woman in a basket, when I was in the Far East I heard tales of a “basket job”.

I had to google. When I was young, this would’ve seemed amazing. Now it just seems like a lot of work.

That must be what the bible verse was about.

Verily I see unto thee. Goest not unto Hong Kong and not get a basket job. Selah

Ezekiel 23:20 There she had longed for her lovers. Their private parts seemed as big as those of donkeys. And their flow of semen appeared to be as much as that of horses.

^That’s not a joke. That’s what it says. Look it up if you like.

They wouldn’t allow that behavior in Canada.

1 Like

I’m sorry. I made a terrible mistake in assuming either of you would understand.

He said to me: “This is the curse that goes out over the face of the whole land: everyone who steals will be swept away from here according to it, and everyone who swears will be swept away from here according to it. 4 I will send it out”—it is a declaration of Adonai-Tzva’ot—“and it will enter into the house of the thief and into the house of the one who swears falsely by My Name and will reside inside his house destroying it, both its wood and its stones.”

5 Then the angel speaking with me came forward, and said to me, “Now lift up your eyes and see what is appearing.”

The first 5 verses of the scripture had to do with your own description of the future, Reg. I’m surprised you didn’t embrace that part of it.

It doesn’t say where it comes from, but immediately following the events of the first 5 verses there will be an “appearing” of Wickedness moving to the general region of Mesopotamia to dwell in her own Temple.

He said, “To build a temple for her in the land of Shinar. When it is prepared, she will live there in her own place.”
Zechariah 5: 11

You’re a pig, Reg. According to the Bible, swine.

How am I a pig? I just quoted the Bible verbatim. Are you ashamed of the word of God, Michele?

No. I am ashamed of you.