Oh yes I do

why do you hate white people Mark?

Don’t label me a racist. Take three white people for instance: your wife, your daughter, and Michele here. Your wife helps you when your back is acting up, your daughter buys you a cake for your birthday, and Michele gives your name as a likely suspect when her grandson ends up missing when she knows where the child is.

You can’t honestly say you hate all white people now can you?

Besides despite Michele being white there are a lot of Asian women who commit crimes and have the same deceitful attitude she does.

And don’t take it as a lack of respect for women. It’s just knowing better an being more virtuous myself.

Don’t let your mind play tricks on you. With the exception of my own, I don’t even like children most of the time.

1 Like

Go away impotence.

Nope. Cant say I even have a clue.

I don’t know what you are rambling on about but it is completely nonsensical to me. I encourage you to keep trying to make your point. Eventually, I will get it, regardless how insignificant I may think it is.

Your implication that I’m trying to give or sell you drugs could get me investigated or falsely arrested. Drugs are not a game or a business to me. I do medicate on marijuana and I may start mediating on mushrooms someday. That’s my business and I’m entitled to share it if I want to.
I can testify to the fact that I’ve only been to the doctor once in 8 years and I have no intention of going to the hospital ever again unless I truly think I’m at the end of my life. Hospitals are for dying not healing.

You are very racy looking.

Nonsensical.

Mark, the average Joe now possesses the power to do what we once had to pay a professional to do for us. I made 3700.00 this week. How much money did you make? Robinhood is an incredibly user-friendly platform and they even spot you a little to start.
You can never know how expensive it is to have rental units. People go months and years without paying. Maintenance is an ongoing headache and renters disappear in the middle of the night to avoid payment.
I spend very little time on the internet or watching tv these days.
Driving is some kind of weird relaxing time for me. It gives me time to myself to think but I’m sure its not for everyone.
What else do you want to complain about?

I don’t wear a diaper…yet, but if I get tickled I might tinkle on myself by accident. It’s safe to assume I don’t laugh much these days. Mostly because you don’t say anything funny, ever.

THE FIRST LESSON IN INTERNET BETRAYAL.

I’m sick of your whining.

I only want to prove I’m human and should be treated as such, even by a price such as yourself.

Then you will be surprised to learn that my plotting consists of simple replies to your rants, bizarre as some of them are.

I would never call a virgin a pedophile. Although I might call you a voyeur.

If you can get everyone to agree with you, I’ll go away, forever.

You don’t know what? French?

French couple jailed after boy’s fatal beating revealed accidentally in call - BBC News

Do you ever dye your hair Michele?

I do. Well, more specifically Isa dyes it for me. I see no reason at all for going grey.

who do u let dye your pubes?
or is it whom?

rudy is going to jail
cuz you don’t call for trial by combat
unless you got a better reason
hillary’s dog ate her email

1 Like

3 triple scotches made him call it.

What acts would make somebody not a virgin? Anything you did with that deceased person you referenced? Did you have sex with her, and was the last time with COVID? What position was it (was your weight making it difficult for her to breathe) also what were your weights and cholesterol and lipid levels at the time? Were you both smoking at the time with COVID the last time you has sex?

Mark, tell us why no women will have sex with you. neverrmind, we already know.

What was the BMI averaged between you two? The 2 as 1.

Mark, tell us why no women will have sex with you. never mind, we already know.

You trained with the Filipinos you supposedly picked on? You used to challenge groups of them naked in the hot steaming jungle right?
Like this?

How much military service did you do? These are inferior people to you who are supposed to yield to your bullying? Do you have some videos of you training naked in the jungle military style?

Oh and I have some flyers of missing filipinas in areas you mentioned when you were stalking me asking if any were familiar to me. No leads. You want to feel a filipino/filipinas life slip from their fingers to you? Are you a priest or medic?

wtf is wrong with you?

You keep reinforcing the idea That somebody has no rights or even a right to live because of being Filipino or even Mexican. If you have even a shoplifting charge on your record that you have no police protection from an individual like yourself. You seemed to want forced sex or take somebody else’s life and anyone Filipino or Mexican owed you their life if they had a misdemeanor offense and was supposed to be in shame and not oppose you.

You also named several areas in the county here when you kept harassing me with repeated questions. Where you in these areas?

Here is a case I don’t have any leads on. There are several like this. Do you have any information?